`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trading help using a samsung galaxy s3

trading help using a samsung galaxy s3
Anyone here trade with their galaxy s3? I have run into a problem that I cannot fix even with Google's help. Whenever I click on a profile and view items to trade my screen cuts the screen in half so you can only see the right hand side of the items in the org making it impossible to select the item to add to a trade. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there with this issue

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: trading help using a samsung galaxy s3
It'd the same on my iPhone. I try to get the view items button as far as I can on the left side of my screen before I tap it. Works most of the time.

Download and use the chrome app. It won't do that. I use it on my Galaxy S3 when I'm not at a computer. Works great!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(05-14-2014, 10:36 AM)sfreinker Wrote: Download and use the chrome app. It won't do that. I use it on my Galaxy S3 when I'm not at a computer. Works great!
I tried that and it still does it. That's the only screen that it happens on. I will add a screen shot to show what I am referring to. Its real annoying

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

I'm guessing the easy answer is probably that the majority of the site (I would think especially the trade function) isn't meant to be viewed on a mobile browser. Might have to only use the trade page when you're on a desktop computer
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Did you make sure to allow for screen rotation? If it's not working for you I don't know why. It works perfectly for me. Good luck!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

try firefox browser