`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sage Hit, UD and some random weirdness

Sage Hit, UD and some random weirdness
So, this has to be the weirdest series of events with my PC when it comes to purchases I've had in a while. I went onto eBay on Friday morning and picked myself up a Clinton-Dix auto (which I'll post when it comes in), since I knew I was going to want one. I also picked up a few blasters of 2014 UD and some Hit high series. When I grabbed the Hit, I actually got the first box that they put out (I was there when they put them out), and I actually pulled a Clinton-Dix auto! Really?

So, the second auto in the box ended up being Rajion Neal:

Had no idea who he was until I went and saw a press release from the Packers about their rookie FA signings... So, it appears that I got the first round pick for the Packers and one of their UFA in the same box! What are the odds of THAT happening??

Then, I saw this bad boy for a decent price and HAD to get it:

Here are some of the other things from the UD blasters. All of the Manziels in this slideshow I got in one blaster (no autos, but is still kind of surprising) Unfortunately, out of 3 blasters of UD, not a single Packers draft pick in any of them...:

Will have some more stuff to post that I'm getting later during the week. I thought the story of the autos was worth sharing early.

RE: Sage Hit, UD and some random weirdness
Nice rajion! Being a vols fan, I'll tell you that Green Bay got a steal on him, he is very fast and has receiving abilities as well.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

Think I pulled all the Packers rookies in the blaster I got the other day...will set them aside for you.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Nice, I pulled a Davante Adams auto from a Sage Hit Blaster (he's in the high series, btw). Have to like the chances of Aaron Roger's new target turning out to be a pretty good pull from a blaster

That Jonathan Franklin is pretty amazing looking.

(05-13-2014, 04:04 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Nice, I pulled a Davante Adams auto from a Sage Hit Blaster (he's in the high series, btw). Have to like the chances of Aaron Roger's new target turning out to be a pretty good pull from a blaster

That Jonathan Franklin is pretty amazing looking.
Very cool Smile I tried to get an Adams auto today on the bay, and I got outbid on it.... I bid BV on it since that was what they were going for normally and they went way over my bid. Not really sure why. I'll get one of those eventually Smile

Yeah, I agree about the Franklin! I saw it listed, and they had a OBO on it, and I submitted a BO of 24 and they accepted. I think I got a pretty good deal on it. And, it looks like it's the top right part of the 2 from the shoulder with a smidge of the top left part of the 3! Probably in the top 3 Franklin cards I have right now (behind the Sterling dual jersey auto with Lacy and the Pen Pals with Lacy)!

very nice..congrats!!! I am getting the package ready for you...
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Nice stuff!

(05-15-2014, 09:34 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice stuff!
Thanks Smile I've got a BUNCH of random stuff showing up over the next couple days. A couple autos and a couple non-autos, and a 1200+ card lot that I'll have to go through and show what goodies come with it Smile Been a fun week for collecting! (although, may be the last group of massive purchases I get for a while...)