`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Napoleon Dynamite discovered

Napoleon Dynamite discovered
I was watching Yankees Classics (re-broadcasts of famous Yankee Games ... this one was the WS game where Reggie hit 3 HR)
and during the clubhouse celebration, I found this guy lurking in the background!!!
Napoleon Dynamite, if you ask me Smile

[Image: null_zps7b7afff5.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsa893ae1f.jpg]

These are screen shots of my TV with my iphone, so the quality isn't the best, but I thought it was pretty funny!
What do you think?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Napoleon Dynamite discovered
Tina you fat lard come get your dinner!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

It's Dan Shaughnessy

Ha ha...awesome! Sleep deprivation causes the mind to wander.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-12-2014, 10:28 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Ha ha...awesome! Sleep deprivation causes the mind to wander.......
It's probably the combo of the sleep deprivation and the Studying. Smile
I gets a little punchy, in the wee hours! Smile ... but honestly, that guy has to be the inspiration for Napoleon Dynamite, right? He's like a dead ringer!
(05-12-2014, 08:28 PM)bbcgalaxee Wrote: It's Dan Shaughnessy
Ya'know, I think you're correct! Looking at him now, I can see that he would look like that 35 years ago!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-12-2014, 08:28 PM)bbcgalaxee Wrote: It's Dan Shaughnessy
Man, did I miss the boat or what? I don't know who this guy is and I don't know who Napoleon Dynamite is. Were they on SNL? Because IF they were, that would explain why I don't know them. I've never watched SNL. Well, tbh, I haven't watched very many episodes of SNL. And now, I sure wouldn't watch it. I have a vendetta against channel 5 (nbc). My vendetta is sooo strong against channel 5, I don't even watch the Olympics.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nope, not SNL. A comedy movie ...
http://www.foxsearchlight.com/napoleondynamite/

He looks like this ... (Played by actor John Heder)
[Image: 5e23b918b8df3ad0b34915e4df0a3eb1_zpsd9b3753b.jpg]

Dan Shaughnessy looked like this years ago ....

[Image: 71763fece244714772d64c07a3107561_zps64c04f4a.jpg]

Could that have been Dan in the Yankees Clubhouse? Was he a reporter in the late 70s?

Thanks Mitch!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Could that have been Dan in the Yankees Clubhouse? Was he a reporter in the late 70s?
[/quote]

Yes...Baltimore Sun beat reporter late '70's. Was about 25 then so I gonna say yes it's him.

See that...it's true, eveyone has a twin. (mine is a young Tom Jones....when I was young....LOL)

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.