`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Got Alphabetic Sort Order Back!

We Got Alphabetic Sort Order Back!
At least I did. Didn't see a post about it, but I noticed it today. Mercifully, some semblance of order has been restored...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: We Got Alphabetic Sort Order Back!
I'm an idiot so please help me out. How do you sort anything?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I just mean that in the org the order has gone back to being sorted by year then alphabetically by the name of the product, as opposed the the crazy tiered system they tried to implement.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Sweet, now I can find that Schmidt auto in your org.....Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

And there was much rejoicing..

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

the gypsy queen OPG checklist which was way out of whack looked good today as well
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

the gypsy queen OPG checklist which was way out of whack looked good today as well
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Yep, and now when I just went in to work a trade, no stars and it's all in that crazy tiered sort order again. This place is just slowly swirling in the toilet bowl
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Ahhh the luxuries they bestow upon us here...................