`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Redemption

Redemption
I have been waiting for a Dwayne Allen redemption I turned in over a year ago and I have never had to wait this long for a redemption....anybody else have a wait this long before?

RE: Redemption
(05-11-2014, 04:07 PM)pwill5249 Wrote: I have been waiting for a Dwayne Allen redemption I turned in over a year ago and I have never had to wait this long for a redemption....anybody else have a wait this long before?
Still waiting for Julio
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Good luck on the Julio Coach. I waited a lil over a year for a DeMarco Murray from Absolute, finally gave up and got a replacement and like 2 months later saw the card i was waiting forever for on eBay.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

How do you go about getting a replacement

i've been waiting for close to two years for a dwayne allen redemption as well but it's a set need so I'm still waiting
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-11-2014, 06:34 PM)ft28jags Wrote: i've been waiting for close to two years for a dwayne allen redemption as well but it's a set need so I'm still waiting
It wouldn't happen to be a 2012 Rookies and Stars Rookie Material Signature Card #233 would it? lol

lol….if it's /499, that would be the one
(05-11-2014, 06:59 PM)pwill5249 Wrote: It wouldn't happen to be a 2012 Rookies and Stars Rookie Material Signature Card #233 would it? lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Well I am glad I'm not the only one....thanks jags that makes me feel a little better now lol

lol…no problem. I'm only missing two for that set and the other being ronnie hillman
(05-11-2014, 07:54 PM)pwill5249 Wrote: Well I am glad I'm not the only one....thanks jags that makes me feel a little better now lol
My Flickr

(05-11-2014, 06:33 PM)pwill5249 Wrote: How do you go about getting a replacement
On the redemption you can update it and tell them you want a replacement. It may still take a month or 2 tho lol You can also call or email them.

I'm still waiting on Julio myself lol Also have about 15 others I'm waiting on.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC