`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a little help from DC, Michigan and Minnesota

Looking for a little help from DC, Michigan and Minnesota
One of my PC players is Reno Bertoia. He was one of the original Bonus Babies, came in with the Tigers, and is from my hometown of Windsor Ontario. After he retired he became a HS teacher, and although it was at a different HS than mine, many of my friends had him as a teacher. Also I met him several times as one of my first jobs as a plucky 12 yr old was caddying at a golf club he frequently played at. Anywho back story over. I have collected most of his "standard" cards and an oddball or two (he only has 26 cards), but the holes I am missing are in the local vintage sets and other oddballs (months of scanning the bay, comc etc...has been fruitless). So best chance I can figure would be some of these may be in LCS's around the cities he played in. Below is what I am missing and if anyone comes across a box of vintage oddballs in these areas and you see one would appreciate you scooping it up for me for trade or paypal. Here is the list.

Washington Area:
1959 Senators Team Issue #3 Reno Bertoia
1959 Senators Team Issue 5 by 7 #1 Reno Bertoia

Detroit Area:
1959 Tigers Graphic Arts Service PC749 #3 Reno Bertoia

Minnesota Area:
1961 Post #95A R.Bertoia COM Minnesota
1961 Topps Stamps #178 Reno Bertoia
1961 Twins Peter's Meats #20 Reno Bertoia
1961 Twins Postcards #4 Reno Bertoia

And the "biggy"
1959 Topps Venezuelan #84 Reno Bertoia

I am also missing the Heritage Buybacks and autos if anyone has that or sees that lying around.

Thanks Ryan
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!