`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1998 VIP Country Sets

1998 VIP Country Sets
As most of you know, I only started trying to complete these sets a few weeks ago. Because of several awesome traders, I got these sets completed in what has to be a record time! And many thanks to y'all that helped me out! Also, just a reminder, I did end up with an extra Dale Earnhardt Die Cut if anyone is interested. And without further adieu, two of my favorite insert sets I have seen since I started collecting racing...

[Image: 001_zps0110e108.jpg]
[Image: 002_zpsdae51878.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Jason
-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 1998 VIP Country Sets
Congrats, Jason! They look great. I especially like the die-cut set, but I am a sucker for die-cuts anyway. Smile

(05-10-2014, 09:24 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Congrats, Jason! They look great. I especially like the die-cut set, but I am a sucker for die-cuts anyway. Smile
Thanks Adam! They're a mix of a few of my favorite things: NASCAR & Country Music. (Yes, I love Country Music...but not just Country fyi, lol). And the die cuts are my favorite too...I love a die cut in great shape of which all of these are, no nicked corners/edges anywhere. A lot like the 1999 die cut set I got from you awhile ago actually!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-11-2014, 01:08 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Thanks Adam! They're a mix of a few of my favorite things: NASCAR & Country Music. (Yes, I love Country Music...but not just Country fyi, lol). And the die cuts are my favorite too...I love a die cut in great shape of which all of these are, no nicked corners/edges anywhere. A lot like the 1999 die cut set I got from you awhile ago actually!
While I do love living out in the country and love NASCAR, I do not love country music. I prefer classic rock, 1990's alternative rock, and random rap artists from the late 80's to present day.
As for the die-cut set I sent you, I am drawing a complete BLANK. What set did I send you? As long as you enjoy having it in your collection, I am happy to have sent it to you.

(05-11-2014, 01:47 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: While I do love living out in the country and love NASCAR, I do not love country music. I prefer classic rock, 1990's alternative rock, and random rap artists from the late 80's to present day.
As for the die-cut set I sent you, I am drawing a complete BLANK. What set did I send you? As long as you enjoy having it in your collection, I am happy to have sent it to you.
The '99 Wheels Runnin' and Gunnin' set. Those were die cuts weren't they, or am I remembering wrong? I could go pull them out, but I'm 85% sure they were...

(05-11-2014, 02:13 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: The '99 Wheels Runnin' and Gunnin' set. Those were die cuts weren't they, or am I remembering wrong? I could go pull them out, but I'm 85% sure they were...
Oh yeah, I remember now! I just couldn't remember at the time what set you were talking about. Like I said, I am a sucker for die-cut sets. Sometimes I end up with way more die-cut cards/sets than I really need and/or want. It makes it hard to remember everything I have dealt with over the years as far as die-cuts go.

Nice sets, congratulations, and I agree with Adam about not liking Country Music too much Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]