IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Added A Bunch Of 2012-13-14 GQ Minis To Org

Just Added A Bunch Of 2012-13-14 GQ Minis To Org
Top wants are a and g things we need but can use other stuff.Thank You

RE: Just Added A Bunch Of 2012-13-14 GQ Minis To Org
Added some 12 and 13.Looking for a and g.

Tina, I just checked out your GQ stuff, you have a ton I could use but it now appears that the stars aren;t working so it's gonna take me some time to work through it all. I have a couple offers out on the Abreu purple already though nothing has been cemented on it and I'm sure I have some A&G stuff you could use that I have tucked away out of my Org. I'll get an offer over in the morning.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Hi Pete:
Sounds like a plan.Don't worry about the Abreu if you have something else lined up.Can always find enough a and g stuff from you.

(05-12-2014, 05:29 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Tina, I just checked out your GQ stuff, you have a ton I could use but it now appears that the stars aren;t working so it's gonna take me some time to work through it all. I have a couple offers out on the Abreu purple already though nothing has been cemented on it and I'm sure I have some A&G stuff you could use that I have tucked away out of my Org. I'll get an offer over in the morning.

once the stars are working i'll send an open offer.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.