`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster 2014 Bowman Jumbo Case break hit

RE: Monster 2014 Bowman Jumbo Case break hit
(05-12-2014, 10:19 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on the great hit. I've only done a couple of box breaks but am leaning more and more towards spending my money that way......but man I'm addicted to rippen!!!! I think I'll join your support group LOL.

Good luck with your sale....I am the opposite, I can't bring myself to sell anything.
it's really hit or miss. I was on a terrible run of no hits in the breaks and about to give up and thought what the heck when i had the chance to buy the cubs.

The odd's are probably better in breaks but it isn't as fun (or as disappointing) as ripping a box you bought

I'm sorry but I don't see so Marvelous....Great hit but not jaw dropping after my idea...
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

(05-13-2014, 05:45 AM)jeantoto Wrote: I'm sorry but I don't see so Marvelous....Great hit but not jaw dropping after my idea...
it's a /25 redemption of the hottest player in the product right now...his stuffs going crazy.

seems pretty good to me but if a /25 auto of one of the hottest prospects doesn't excite you then bowman isn't the product for you

(05-13-2014, 05:45 AM)jeantoto Wrote: I'm sorry but I don't see so Marvelous....Great hit but not jaw dropping after my idea...
If it's a monster hit to the OP...then it's a monster hit. To each thier own. Me hitting a color parallel of a Phillie is a "hit" to me....probably nobody else except a little kid. We need to cheer each other on, not be Debbie-Downers.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

sWEET REDEMPTION
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK