`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade dilemna

Trade dilemna
I received an offer for my soccer cards, only about $10 worth. Other trader had nothing I needed but I picked up a couple dupes to use as trade bait so that he could get the cards he wanted. Other trader hasn't traded in a year so asked him to send first. He did. As soon as I received I sent his cards. I didn't put a DC on it because it was only a $10 trade and he never received the cards. After two months, I wanted to make sure he got something from me but told him I had no more soccer cards and would send him something else. (I feel it was the USPS's fault for not delivering but MY fault for not putting a DC on it). He asked for some baseball cards so I sent him about $25 worth of his favorite teams, this time with a tracking number. He didn't receive these either and the USPS has it listed as Undeliverable. Apparently the address on his invoice is not the correct address. I'm out $25 worth of cards. He's got nothing in return for the $10 in cards he sent me. It's been close to four months since I mailed his first package. He has sent me a different address to send to and if I ever get my cards back, I will send them to the new address. Do you think I will ever get my two packages back? I have very good feedback here and don't need a blemish on it especially since I've tried to make it good. What do you think?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Trade dilemna
This is his fault for not keeping his information up to date with Beckett. I would really not worry about it any longer. I always consider ALL the feedback of a potential trader and you can always put a response to his negative remark so others can read it. He should not even be asking for you to make good on this. It is completly his fault and I really would not spend another minute worrying about it if I were you.

If you use www.paypal.com/shipnow , you can print shipping lables from your computer that include a tracking number for no extra charge. Don't know if you know that or not but I thought I'd toss it out there.

you may have to call whatever po the cards are at but they should return them. I think you went above and beyond to make the trade right. a 10.00 trade shouldn't be sent with dc in my opinion and its he's fault for not updating address
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

You never know i sent a package out once that said it was delivered and i got the package returned to me like 3-4 months later.

I have not had this happen yet ( thank goodness) My personal belief is that this issue was his fault for not having updated info to trade. The only way you might get your cards back is if the owner puts return to sender on the package so he is really at the mercy of the new resident or owner of the house/ apt he lived in. But I do know one thing. Next time someone says the did recieve my end I will ask them to confirm their address before I send a replacement card(s) to make the trade right. People move all the time and this situation will come up again down the road. After the move little things like this we all dont think of until after the fact.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I believe it is the other traders fault because he didn't input the correct shipping information. That's not your problem. And you went above and beyond to make it right. I would definatley move on now, and you never know, the cards may eventually show up at his or your doorstep in the future.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*