`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kris Bryant IP success

Kris Bryant IP success
Mouchi made a 89 UD custom for me and I got it signed tonight as well as a mini helmet and ROMLB(streaky). Really nice guy, very quiet as well.

[Image: xSF5ncV.jpg?1]
GO DODGERS!

[Image: vynHDAv.png]

RE: Kris Bryant IP success
AWESOME! I love that look on the 1989 Upper Deck - especially now with the Auto!!

Sorry for the ignorant question is "Mouchi" a person on these boards who makes custom cards?

Congrats!
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

(05-05-2014, 11:50 PM)home plate 1989 Wrote: AWESOME! I love that look on the 1989 Upper Deck - especially now with the Auto!!

Sorry for the ignorant question is "Mouchi" a person on these boards who makes custom cards?

Congrats!
Thanks for the comment! He is on another card board(not sure if he is on Beckett). He does some great work!
GO DODGERS!

(05-05-2014, 11:50 PM)home plate 1989 Wrote: AWESOME! I love that look on the 1989 Upper Deck - especially now with the Auto!!

Congrats!
He is a board member, check out some of his stuff http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1558738.html
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Really nice. Thanks for sharing.

(05-06-2014, 02:43 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice. Thanks for sharing.
thank you for the kind words
GO DODGERS!