`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submission Return Time - Registered Mail

RE: Submission Return Time - Registered Mail
WOW! Very impressive cards, and nice grades. I can definitely understand your concern over not receiving the items. Glad to see they came in and it worked out alright. That would have been a VERY sad story if they had gotten lost in the mail. I'm curious was the lot you bought strictly MJ, or did it have 90s inserts of other players as well?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

When they actually arrive and when BGS tells you they have arrived can be two different things sometimes. They just get backlogged with all the material coming in. I learned my lesson by being nervous something hadn't gotten there and always track them now.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(05-08-2014, 09:19 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: WOW! Very impressive cards, and nice grades. I can definitely understand your concern over not receiving the items. Glad to see they came in and it worked out alright. That would have been a VERY sad story if they had gotten lost in the mail. I'm curious was the lot you bought strictly MJ, or did it have 90s inserts of other players as well?
Yes, I was starting to get super worried. As for the lot, it only included MJ cards.

Nice cards!

I just had a look through your registry!

You have a few cards VERY hard to find in BGS 9.5!

Impressive!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]