`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards out of order in ORG

Cards out of order in ORG
Does anyone else have their cards showing up in their ORG not in numerical order. Example I put all of the 2014 Topps base in my ORG and #92 Martin Perez is the first card listed in my ORG rather than card #1 There are also 2 other cards with high numbers listed before card #1. Just wondering if other people are having the same issue. T. Y.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Cards out of order in ORG
Yeah, pretty much all my collections in my Org are messed up numerically. It's really a pain in the ham hocks. The site has been a mess for years and now it's getting even messier. I'm glad I started storing my data off site because it's only a matter of time before this thing is completely broken.
I would really like to know how many developers have worked on this site over the years
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(05-04-2014, 08:58 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Yeah, pretty much all my collections in my Org are messed up numerically. It's really a pain in the ham hocks. The site has been a mess for years and now it's getting even messier. I'm glad I started storing my data off site because it's only a matter of time before this thing is completely broken.
I would really like to know how many developers have worked on this site over the years
I think topps is running it! lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Yeah, it's annoying. My OCD flares up and I start twitching. It'll eventually revert to the correct order again and then be out again and then be fixed again and th . . . . *right eye twitches*
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Thanks for the humorous responses. They have made my day and have kept my sanity. I used to be a computer programmer and I didn't think it was that difficult to program a field to sort in a numerical order. But I guess times have changed. LOL
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.
Big Grin 
(05-04-2014, 11:37 AM)sfreinker Wrote: Yeah, it's annoying. My OCD flares up and I start twitching. It'll eventually revert to the correct order again and then be out again and then be fixed again and th . . . . *right eye twitches*
AHHA!! Now we know who to blame the problems on. Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

The order thing is bad enough. Now every card that goes out in a trade is getting all messed up. One card went from having 1 card to trade to having 2 instead of 0. They are also getting put in random collections, not recently traded. So now I'm getting offers for cards that are gone. Luckily, I have my own database so at some point I can fix it all, but that sounds like not fun.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

I am getting so disgusted with the state of this site. It really is time for them to just scrap what they have built, wipe it out and start from scratch because whenever they attempt to fix something 10 things get broken.
Seriously only a few more chances for this site for me before I'm gone
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

The Gypsy Queen checklist, IIRC, was also a real problem for me to work through in the OPG.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(05-04-2014, 06:22 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Thanks for the humorous responses. They have made my day and have kept my sanity. I used to be a computer programmer and I didn't think it was that difficult to program a field to sort in a numerical order. But I guess times have changed. LOL
Maybe you should send your resume to beckett! They apparently need all the help they can get!