Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maikel Franco......any good....??...NOW WITH PICS
Question 
Maikel Franco......any good....??...NOW WITH PICS
Hey all, just wondering if he's supposed to be any good......never herd anything about him....pulled this out of my jumbo last night....red mini au 2/5

[Image: 14bowmanredmini_zps0d7c1fc9.jpg]
[Image: 14bowmanredminiback_zps5694c207.jpg]
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Maikel Franco......any good....??
To me he is coin flip prospect it's a solid pull. I think he went 3 for 5 last night. He has potential I'm pretty sure you'll get a ton of hit for it on here.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(05-02-2014, 08:25 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: To me he is coin flip prospect it's a solid pull. I think he went 3 for 5 last night. He has potential I'm pretty sure you'll get a ton of hit for it on here.
Thanks rad....appreciate it, never herd of him and know nothing about him...
Bucket

21 in AAA. He is struggling right now.. but i saw in Hi-A for Clearwater last year and teams really didnt want to pitch to him. if you check his baesball ref. page he has always been under league average age wise... which is a good thing to see. and reaching AAA by age 21 is not a easy feat in it self... should get some good return if you decide to flip it

He's one of the more in demand autos from 14 bowman, i'd unload it quick if I were you.
Based on some rumblings I read from prospect writers they think he may end up at 1b, which would likely lower his value as you need a really big bat to be an elite 1b

really solid power, struggles to hit for contact....typical young power hitter. Could end up a stud but I see him as a middle of the road fringe starter in the future. Definetly unload unless you're gonna build a PC of him

Thanks RD....haven't been following the prospects much lately, but I like busting chrome each year because you never know how is gonna blow up and surprise you
Rent, was an extra hit auto in my jumbo box....was surprised to pull another auto let alone a mini red one.....Smile
Redsox, definatly not gonna PC him......I'm a diehard A's fan...Smile
Redsox, definatly not gonna PC him......I'm a diehard A's fan...Smile
Bucket

I'd be interested in it, LMK thanks
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(05-02-2014, 08:52 AM)rentzington Wrote: He's one of the more in demand autos from 14 bowman, i'd unload it quick if I were you.
Based on some rumblings I read from prospect writers they think he may end up at 1b, which would likely lower his value as you need a really big bat to be an elite 1b
Heard/read the same.

Had a lot of hype around him towards the end of last year. Should get a very pretty penny for that red right now! He is a prospect who I definitely would sell though. Way too risky for those high power/low contact guys with a shaky defensive profile...

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(05-02-2014, 10:10 AM)iconms Wrote: I'd be interested in it, LMK thanks
What did you have in mind as a trade value...?
Bucket