IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeve
Wink 
Pet Peeve
Kosher Pickles on Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Pet Peeve
People who fart and blame the dog. Stand up and be proud of your own aroma.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

Chineese Proverb?
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(05-01-2014, 06:21 PM)Pyus_13 Wrote: People who fart and blame the dog. Stand up and be proud of your own aroma.
Everytime I let one rip I give it a name. Usually my wifes, or kids but on occasions I call it Mel. LOL

Nice to see you back around Mel
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

You are way too close to the personal experience Wayne!

He who goes to sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly hand
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(05-01-2014, 07:09 PM)petillo64 Wrote: He who goes to sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly hand
That's why my fingers stink in the morning. Lolololololol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? Are all you folks Truck Drivers??

(05-01-2014, 07:40 PM)radarblip Wrote: What? Are all you folks Truck Drivers??
Nope. Mobile home salesman. Lol

I am kidding. I was just going with it.
Lmao!!!!!!!

Political Correctness..... never have been, never will be
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP