`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeve

RE: Pet Peeve
I would have expected this sort of commentary if I has said Beer and Pickled EGGS. Flatulence is/are generally funny, especialy when its a lit olde Lady pushing a shopping cart down an isle who has had WWAAYYYYY too much fiber. Sounds like a little tug Boat,,,,Toot, Toot, Toot ! !
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

My pet peeve is, generally speaking anyway, other people. Smile

Hey Bill, sorry I missed you in Denver. Wasn't feeling well and finally had to have By-pass surgery in mid April. Lol, if you ever reurn and I'm still alive we will hoist a few for sure...and have some Pickled Eggs and Sausage.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(05-02-2014, 06:03 AM)radarblip Wrote: Hey Bill, sorry I missed you in Denver. Wasn't feeling well and finally had to have By-pass surgery in mid April. Lol, if you ever reurn and I'm still alive we will hoist a few for sure...and have some Pickled Eggs and Sausage.
No worries Mel! I should have contacted you in the first place to let you know that the trip didn't happen. We got hit with a snow storm over here in the DC region that weekend and the airports were shut down. I was only going for a few days and the earliest I could leave was Sunday, the day I was going to fly back here.

Have a couple of friends out there that live in your town/city and figured I'd reach out. Hope you're feeling better!