`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2014 Bowman Pulls

2014 Bowman Pulls
I pulled these two yesterday. They aren't up for trade yet, but does anyone have a "scouting report" on them. Just trying to gauge the future value of these guys. Thanks.

[Image: image_zpsa4d12373.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsa9269fea.jpg]

And I just nailed this tonight. A good first 2 boxes.

[Image: image_zpsb803927f.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

RE: 2014 Bowman Pulls
Damn, nice colors!!! Royals prospect as of now, heating it up in the minors.
The other guy, not sure. U can always google the names. Now if u wanna trade me binford, I would gladly accept. Lol.

hold onto them bowman cards sometimes you to wait a few years to see what happens to the player hopefully they turn into the next big thing

(05-01-2014, 07:42 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Damn, nice colors!!! Royals prospect as of now, heating it up in the minors.
The other guy, not sure. U can always google the names. Now if u wanna trade me binford, I would gladly accept. Lol.
If I move it joe you will get first crack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right on!! Yeah I broke a jumbo today. Not to happy. Pulled a perfect game auto.
Not much color. Hit a black non auto. Last name Gretzky. And no not Wayne. Lol

That Abreu is sweet! Christian Binford is a pitcher with the Wilmington Blue Rocks Class A Advanced for KC. On that same team is Bubba Starling, Raul Aldaberto Mondesi and Hunter Dozier as well as Miguel Almonte. The Raimel is not too shabby either.. He is one of the Bowman Top 100.

(05-01-2014, 08:39 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Right on!! Yeah I broke a jumbo today. Not to happy. Pulled a perfect game auto.
Not much color. Hit a black non auto. Last name Gretzky. And no not Wayne. Lol
No not wayne lol, but it is his son.
(05-01-2014, 08:43 PM)magneto2 Wrote: That Abreu is sweet! Christian Binford is a pitcher with the Wilmington Blue Rocks Class A Advanced for KC. On that same team is Bubba Starling, Raul Aldaberto Mondesi and Hunter Dozier as well as Miguel Almonte. The Raimel is not too shabby either.. He is one of the Bowman Top 100.
The royals have a ton of talent brewing in their farms. Though I'm not a Kc fan, I hope they can develop it.