`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pull ever?

RE: Best pull ever?
Tom! You dog, you! lol First, those football pulls are amazing! Not to mention everything else! But, uh, that JMac is a beast!!! Holy cow, I love that! I'm not going to ask you for it as it looks like you've had it PC'd for awhile, but should you ever want to move it... Wink
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-02-2014, 11:20 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Tom! You dog, you! lol First, those football pulls are amazing! Not to mention everything else! But, uh, that JMac is a beast!!! Holy cow, I love that! I'm not going to ask you for it as it looks like you've had it PC'd for awhile, but should you ever want to move it... Wink
Jason, I think I forgot I had that J Mac...I know I have a picture of it, let me see if I can find it (or did I already tarde it?? Not sure). It's definitely sweet and not PC, just really cool...anyway, I saw the pic and had to post it, and I was definitely thinking of you...it would go really well with your Bass Pro Shops booklet...

unfortunately, I do not have an OPG right now, so it may or may not be in my Org, and I can't check...but we will get something done if I still have it...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Here are the 2 best cards BV wise that I have pulled.

[Image: 2010KnockoutAriannyBetweentheRounds1325b...027246.jpg]
2010 Topps UFC Knockout Between Rounds Relic Autographs #BR3 Arianny Celeste 13/25

[Image: img127_zps83f4864e.jpg]
2010 Topps UFC Knockout The Ultimate Fighter Autographs #TUFGS Georges St-Pierre 16/50

They both had a BV between $150-$200 when I pulled them. No longer buy MMA boxes too expensive for getting Redemptions and garbage hits. I only buy the full base and insert sets. Had these cards for a few years before I sold them both to buy some Racing cards Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(05-02-2014, 12:21 PM)dunnere Wrote: Jason, I think I forgot I had that J Mac...I know I have a picture of it, let me see if I can find it (or did I already tarde it?? Not sure). It's definitely sweet and not PC, just really cool...anyway, I saw the pic and had to post it, and I was definitely thinking of you...it would go really well with your Bass Pro Shops booklet...

unfortunately, I do not have an OPG right now, so it may or may not be in my Org, and I can't check...but we will get something done if I still have it...
That's exactly what I was thinking! Man, that'd look good next to my Bass Pro Booklet, lol! If you find it, that's be super sweet, but no worries if you don't have it anymore...I won't hold it against, ya.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Wow! Awesome cards everyone!!! This is this type of stuff I wanted to see posted here when I made the thread.
Maybe my next thread should be titled "Best stuff you've ever received in a trade?" Smile

(05-02-2014, 09:36 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: That's exactly what I was thinking! Man, that'd look good next to my Bass Pro Booklet, lol! If you find it, that's be super sweet, but no worries if you don't have it anymore...I won't hold it against, ya.
Well, Jason, sorry to tell you that I traded that JMac back in June 2012 to Beckett member pretz6969...sorry, brother...maybe you can find him??

So, I was doing some organizing this weekend and decided to take some pics of some stuff. All of this stuff is pack pulled by me:

There's my Dale Jr. Auto
[Image: imagejpg6.jpg]

Two Petty Autos, and that's Geoff Bodine on the plate, and a really nice Dale Jarret...oh, and Jason's Courtney Force...
[Image: imagejpg3.jpg]

Landon Cassel raced on Sunday. Max Gresham looked promising, but didn't do so well in the Truck series, though, not sure if he is runing anywhere this yet...had that discussion about prospecting NASCAR, and here is what I have
[Image: imagejpg7.jpg]

I don't care much about Bobby Allison, but I love that Miller logo. And a nice Bobby LaBonte Auto
[Image: imagejpg5.jpg]

That's all I have to show off right now...

Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Wow, Tom! Lots of great stuff there. I really wish I had some stuff to trade to you for the Bayne TM dual RU and the Ambrose AU. I wouldn't mind having the Jarrett AU too.

Tom - Awesome pulls, friend! Just awesome! One of these days I'm going to get around to making you that offer we talked about on the Force auto! lol

And no biggie on the JMac, serves me right for not being around sooner than I was, lol. And yes, I know pretz. I've done a few deals with him and I'll ask if he still has it.

(05-06-2014, 01:46 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Wow, Tom! Lots of great stuff there. I really wish I had some stuff to trade to you for the Bayne TM dual RU and the Ambrose AU. I wouldn't mind having the Jarrett AU too.
Adam, that's one of the reason I threw them up here...I can't get into ORG right now (no OPG), but I know that some of this stuff might generate some interest. The Dale Jr. is going to eBay someday, i think, unless I can get a 1/1 or #/5 one of the 2012 Total Memorabilia Auto Booklets I need for it in trade. Otherwise, I'm open to trades. The 2009 Press Pass Premium Signatures Gold #3 Marcos Ambrose was my first pack pulled racing Auto...I held onto it because I thought he might be more competitive than he actually is...maybe someday...
(05-06-2014, 09:06 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Tom - Awesome pulls, friend! Just awesome! One of these days I'm going to get around to making you that offer we talked about on the Force auto! lol

And no biggie on the JMac, serves me right for not being around sooner than I was, lol. And yes, I know pretz. I've done a few deals with him and I'll ask if he still has it.
We will definitely work out someting for that Courtney Force Auto..
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com