`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What's up?

What's up?
Been away from the site for a bit and wanted to drop a post see what's going on here nowadays? I see some newbies(actually a lot) whats everyone collecting these days? Ive cleaned out my organize and in process of entering all my cards 1 by 1 and wanna get back into a trading a little bit. Drop a line!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: What's up?

Seahawks and Michigan state players such as Le'veon Bell and Kirk Cousins. The lower the number the better and preferably with auto.

list of personally banned eBay users you may want to avoid, Cranes509 , ronrob5

(04-30-2014, 08:13 AM)GnC_Fricker Wrote: Seahawks and Michigan state players such as Le'veon Bell and Kirk Cousins. The lower the number the better and preferably with auto.
nice! have none of those 2 low numbered though lol
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

J!! How ya been? Send me a offer for any Seahawks or Lynch bro! Maybe even some 49ers May interest me lll
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(04-30-2014, 10:31 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: J!! How ya been? Send me a offer for any Seahawks or Lynch bro! Maybe even some 49ers May interest me lll
49ers!? you ok? haha

this place is dead.. this thread has been up for 2 days and its stil on page 1 lol

Once football season starts people will come back, they always do, as do the scammers
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Vikings Auto's here and anything Jarius Wright I don't have!

Hey French! Long time no talk!

We doing a FFL again? Big Grin
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(05-02-2014, 07:45 AM)monsterx Wrote: Hey French! Long time no talk!

We doing a FFL again? Big Grin
looking forward to it!!

Ya I am a newbie and I am having tons of fun on these forums. I just picked up a Stephen Hill auto patch booklet /25.