`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best '14 Heritage Blaster this year (so far)

The best '14 Heritage Blaster this year (so far)
Finally decided to buy another blaster after a few (10!) disappointments. Pulled my first auto after breaking 2 hobby and 11 blasters and 3 hanger card packs.
... And I pulled the last regular card that was needed for my set (#369 Omar Infante)
FYI to all set collectors .... There is no # 138, but there are 2 #137s to make up for it

Here's what I got:
#426 Puig SP
#467 Braun SP
#491 Molina SP
#491 Molina Chrome /999
#489 Segura Chrome /599
#480 Kimbrel Red Border
And .......
Auto of Ken McBride

(467) Braun and (491) Molina are FT and I have other SPs FT, too....
434, 438, 442, 449, 456, 465, 469, 470, 472, 474, 475, 480
I need the following 26 cards to complete my Master Heritage Set:
431, 432, 436, 439, 444, 445, 447, 451, 452, 453, 455, 459, 462,
464, 476, 477, 481, 484, 485, 487, 490, 493, 496, 497, 499, 500
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: The best '14 Heritage Blaster this year (so far)
Nice break!! I am working on that set also i have lots of dupes let me know the numbers you need. Congrats on the auto! Sorry i just read the bottom of the post Sad I will work on seeing if i have those number dupes. Congrats again on a great blaster!!

Nice blaster, Doc!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Check me for your set needs. I have approx 100+ marked for trade
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(04-29-2014, 03:05 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Check me for your set needs. I have approx 100+ marked for trade
Thanks, Wayne! will do!
(04-29-2014, 02:11 PM)aprirr Wrote: Nice blaster, Doc!
Thanks, Aaron!
Hey, your Brew-Crew is tearing up the league! Congrats on a great first month. Hope Segura comes back soon. That injury was pretty stupid on Braun's part. What was he thinking swinging on the steps like that?
I know it's early, and a very long season, but maybe Yankees / Brewers World Series? Smile
(04-29-2014, 01:50 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice break!! I am working on that set also i have lots of dupes let me know the numbers you need. Congrats on the auto! Sorry i just read the bottom of the post Sad I will work on seeing if i have those number dupes. Congrats again on a great blaster!!
Cool! Lets swap out some dupes!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The Brewers are tearing it up right now. We actually have tickets for all 3 games of the Yanks/Brewers series at Miller Park next weekend(Bella and I have to see Jeter play at least once!) so shall we call that a World Series preview? And, the whole Segura thing, Braun has been warming up like that when he's in the hole his whole career. A little buffoonery on the part of both parties, I think!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

(04-29-2014, 06:00 PM)aprirr Wrote: The Brewers are tearing it up right now. We actually have tickets for all 3 games of the Yanks/Brewers series at Miller Park next weekend(Bella and I have to see Jeter play at least once!) so shall we call that a World Series preview? And, the whole Segura thing, Braun has been warming up like that when he's in the hole his whole career. A little buffoonery on the part of both parties, I think!
Seeing Jeter is a treat that will last Bella's lifetime. When she's in her 70's she'll be able to tell her grandchildren about the time she and her Dad got to see The Captain in person! You're planting some legacy seeds there, Aaron!

My wife and I got engaged in Yankee Stadium, and before they switched to the new Stadium, we made a special, one last visit to the place where our Family's history began. The kids really enjoyed that day, and talk about it often! Planting seeds! Smile

Enjoy the games and take lots of pics!

(04-29-2014, 09:32 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: ... And I pulled the last regular card that was needed for my set
That is impressive! So hard to do.

Awesome DrM.....very nice blaster and congrats on your progress. Sorry, but no help at all with your short print needs here. Good luck...I really liked the looks of Heritage this year and thought alot of the photo's were excellent!

Thanks to you guys for the Brewers-Yankee WS comments...needed a good laugh after today (Jk). Great family stories though.....that's what life is about!!!!!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-29-2014, 09:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Seeing Jeter is a treat that will last Bella's lifetime. When she's in her 70's she'll be able to tell her grandchildren about the time she and her Dad got to see The Captain in person! You're planting some legacy seeds there, Aaron!

My wife and I got engaged in Yankee Stadium, and before they switched to the new Stadium, we made a special, one last visit to the place where our Family's history began. The kids really enjoyed that day, and talk about it often! Planting seeds! Smile

Enjoy the games and take lots of pics!
I plan on it! We have field diamond box tickets right behind the Yankee dugout for Friday's game and the best part is that my dad will be with us, too. Three generations of baseball fans getting to see one of the greatest play in his swan song season. I can't wait, Doc!
(04-29-2014, 10:33 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome DrM.....very nice blaster and congrats on your progress. Sorry, but no help at all with your short print needs here. Good luck...I really liked the looks of Heritage this year and thought alot of the photo's were excellent!

Thanks to you guys for the Brewers-Yankee WS comments...needed a good laugh after today (Jk). Great family stories though.....that's what life is about!!!!!
Joe, did you see the lineup the Brewers put out there against the Cards tonight? I thought it was going to be a beat down, honestly, due to all of the injuries to the heart of the team(Ramirez, Braun, Segura). If they can grind out wins when half of the starting lineup is composed of guys who are regularly bench players, anything is possible! All about the pitching, so far!