`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best '14 Heritage Blaster this year (so far)

RE: The best '14 Heritage Blaster this year (so far)
(04-30-2014, 04:19 AM)aprirr Wrote: Joe, did you see the lineup the Brewers put out there against the Cards tonight? I thought it was going to be a beat down, honestly, due to all of the injuries to the heart of the team(Ramirez, Braun, Segura). If they can grind out wins when half of the starting lineup is composed of guys who are regularly bench players, anything is possible! All about the pitching, so far!
Pitching has been thier problem since at least 2008. Good pitching and defense always can carry a team for times when the big boppers are out. Your absolutly right about "grinding out" wins....that's what makes a team a contender (Brewers) and not a pretender (Phillies).

I was just funnin you both about your outlandish WS comments....LOL. Dream small, you end up small, dream big....who knows!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-30-2014, 07:28 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Pitching has been thier problem since at least 2008. Good pitching and defense always can carry a team for times when the big boppers are out. Your absolutly right about "grinding out" wins....that's what makes a team a contender (Brewers) and not a pretender (Phillies).

I was just funnin you both about your outlandish WS comments....LOL. Dream small, you end up small, dream big....who knows!
I know you were funning, Joe. I'm just hoping for a spot in the playoffs. Baby steps, man...baby steps!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

It's early and its still a race.
What I thought was going to be the best pitching rotation for the Yankees, turns out isn't so great. So far Tanaka looks like the real deal, but our ace, CC looks as if he's just effective for 75 pitches and then loses steam. Karoda is up and down. Pineda is dumb ( Smile ) and now allegedly hurt while throwing a simulated game (he was hit by a simulated batter LOL ) on the bright side of things, D-Rob looked good 2 times in a row. Betances is throwing well and looks impressive.
Anyway, Brewers / Yanks WS isn't mathematically impossible yet Smile improbable, sure. But you never know!
Enjoy the weekend with your Dad and Daughter, Aaron!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey Dr M. I went through my dupes and have the following to help with your set. #444,451,462,490,497 and 500. I will look through what i need and maybe we can get a trade going.

(05-01-2014, 01:19 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Hey Dr M. I went through my dupes and have the following to help with your set. #444,451,462,490,497 and 500. I will look through what i need and maybe we can get a trade going.
Awesome. That'll help me cross off some wants. All my stuff is loaded in ORG .. Let me know. Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.