`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek Jeter 93 sp foil

Derek Jeter 93 sp foil
Just wanted to ask people on here since Ive been looking at them a lot o ebay. What is the most youd be willing to pay for on of these in raw form? Ive seen prices go pretty high. Or would you prefer buying one already graded? say a 8.5 or so???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Derek Jeter 93 sp foil
If you can get it in graded form, then go for it. It may come at a higher price but at least you have it. Bv just jumped 50.00 more on it, good luck
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

With the condition-sensitive nature of the 1993 SP set, I would definitely get a graded one. It can be difficult to see all the possible flaws from a scan. Almost got a raw copy for our collection but decided to pay a little more for a BGS 8.5 and I think it was well worth the extra cash.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Thanks for the help guys! Ill try and shoot for a graded one maybe 8.5 as well!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

very condition sensitive set for sure and really jumps in price depending on grade. I dug mine stored away since childhood out and submitted it a couple years ago - I had been 100% spot on for 9.5s in the past and I thought this was dead on 9.5 ...came back a 9.0

still awesome! but if I couldn't see the card in person I'd more than likely go with a graded one unless its from a well known reputable seller/auction that deals with a lot of high end and you can trust their assessment as to the condition
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(04-28-2014, 01:21 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: very condition sensitive set for sure and really jumps in price depending on grade. I dug mine stored away since childhood out and submitted it a couple years ago - I had been 100% spot on for 9.5s in the past and I thought this was dead on 9.5 ...came back a 9.0

still awesome! but if I couldn't see the card in person I'd more than likely go with a graded one unless its from a well known reputable seller/auction that deals with a lot of high end and you can trust their assessment as to the condition
Thanks for the advice, I think that i will have to go with a graded one without a doubt, im even considering a 9 but they are pretty high up in price

Wait until next year and you will get it cheaper. Out of site out of mind with most players.

I thought mine was solid and it came back an 8. So tough to get these in high grade.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(04-28-2014, 01:58 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Wait until next year and you will get it cheaper. Out of site out of mind with most players.

I thought mine was solid and it came back an 8. So tough to get these in high grade.
follow this advice.....................save money
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I'll be putting my BGS 8 on eBay and see what I can get. Hope the price keeps going up.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(04-28-2014, 06:20 PM)elberson Wrote: follow this advice.....................save money
Yeah i think im going to go with this advice. Ill find someones elses RC to buy now lol