`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you don't get cards...

When you don't get cards...
Between new rules from my government regarding traditional mail and problems with customs and the postal service is getting really difficult to buy cards.
Still the collector in me is looking for ways to fill the need. And this is what came from that.

[Image: Figuritas-NBA971_zps71cc3efb.jpg]

[Image: Figuritas-NBA972_zpsc4020870.jpg]

[Image: Figuritas-NBA973_zpsc85a1446.jpg]

[Image: Figuritas-NBA981_zps31f96367.jpg]

[Image: Figuritas-NBA982_zps6ad8cad9.jpg]

[Image: Figuritas-NBA982_zps6ad8cad9.jpg]

[Image: Figuritas-NBA983_zps215a2a1a.jpg]

RE: When you don't get cards...
Love these sets! There are 2 versions that are just the Argentina players too for each year. Wish I could find a bunch of the unstuck stickers! Still missing a couple for my collection.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(04-28-2014, 10:26 AM)odditycards Wrote: Love these sets! There are 2 versions that are just the Argentina players too for each year. Wish I could find a bunch of the unstuck stickers! Still missing a couple for my collection.
I have seen one for the national team players and another for our national league. Are you talking about those?
I also got the one with national team players. I was considering posting pictures later on.
If you want PM me the ones you need. I'm looking for some of these ones unstuck myself, I can be on the lookout for the ones you need as well.

(04-28-2014, 10:26 AM)odditycards Wrote: Love these sets! There are 2 versions that are just the Argentina players too for each year. Wish I could find a bunch of the unstuck stickers! Still missing a couple for my collection.
I didn't know if I should upload pictures of the stickers that show only Argentinian players. Because I wasn't sure if anyone in here would be interested in seeing them when most of the players are not well known outside the country. But after this comment I decided to post at least a couple.

[Image: Figuritas-Scola_zps24bd7429.jpg]

[Image: Ginobili-Figuritas_zpsebebb4c0.jpg]

I wonder if these could be considered as some sort of rookie.

This is pretty damn cool. THank you for sharing.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

That's great, and of course I appreciate the Celtics love. How old is Manu in that picture?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(04-29-2014, 07:47 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: That's great, and of course I appreciate the Celtics love. How old is Manu in that picture?
I thought you and The_Zodiac_Collection might enjoy that.
The album talks about his first year in the league, that would make him 18/19.
(04-29-2014, 07:43 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: This is pretty damn cool. THank you for sharing.
Thanks. Great avatar by the way.

That Ginobili is amazing