`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Day Made My Night (Updated with Picture)

Opening Day Made My Night (Updated with Picture)
Well I stopped by Target tonight and couldn't control my need to open up some packs. Well I was looking around at what was available and saw that they had some 2014 Opening Day. Well I grabbed it and headed to the checkout. Went out and busted it and there was nothing to excited until I stumbled across a Jeter Opening Day Bat Relic. This has to be one of my favorite retail hits and my first decent card of Jeter. Then I went on to ebay and saw what these bad boys are selling for. WOW! Definitely made my night. I will post a picture if anyone wants to see it.

Sorry for rambling and thanks for looking!

photo 5778a7146b1d9b99e251006a79089974_zpsda95cf9f.jpg

RE: Opening Day Made My Night
So very jealous! Other than the Trout auto, that's one of the best OD cards available! Like I've been saying, Opening Day is a no-lose at worst, but a huge win some of the time. Glad to see theres another OD convert Smile
Congrats on a monster hit! I'm assuming you're keeping it, but if you want to trade it at any time in the near future, please keep me in mind. Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I wanna see it please ty
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-27-2014, 12:52 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: I wanna see it please ty
Yeah, please post a picture!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Opening Day Made My Night (Updated with Picture)
The relics are very cool in this years Opening Day. I pulled a Freddie Freeman Jersey one in a blaster a few weeks back. I also did great in general with this years OD blasters , Lambo auto , Pedroia photo variation and some sweet blue ones /2014.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Thanks for posting that beautiful card! Now I'm extra jealous! Congrats once again!

(04-29-2014, 06:19 PM)minitracer Wrote: The relics are very cool in this years Opening Day. I pulled a Freddie Freeman Jersey one in a blaster a few weeks back. I also did great in general with this years OD blasters , Lambo auto , Pedroia photo variation and some sweet blue ones /2014.
They do seem like they are really good this year! Congrats on all of your great pulls!
(04-29-2014, 09:41 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks for posting that beautiful card! Now I'm extra jealous! Congrats once again!
No problem! And I am sorry, I still can't decide if I want to keep it or not. But if I decide to trade it, it will be coming your way! Thanks again!

Very, very nice Jeter bat card. Why can't I ever pull a Jeter bat card????? :-) Congratulations on your great pull.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(04-30-2014, 12:40 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Very, very nice Jeter bat card. Why can't I ever pull a Jeter bat card????? :-) Congratulations on your great pull.
Thanks!! And your time will come lol I just never would have guessed that my first Jeter relic would have come out of the cheapest product you can buy!!

(04-30-2014, 10:08 AM)jniere15 Wrote: Thanks!! And your time will come lol I just never would have guessed that my first Jeter relic would have come out of the cheapest product you can buy!!
That's gotta be some sorta Murphy's Law/irony kinda thing! Smile