`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF jeter auto......anyone have one FT...???
Shocked 
LTTF jeter auto......anyone have one FT...???
Looking to trade for a Derek jeter auto.....I had a 2007 spx one I traded a while back and would like to get any auto of his.....I have many cards not listed in my org so just let me know who or what you collect...I have mostly baseball and football cards with some other sports sprinkled in.....thanks for all the help guys/gals.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: LTTF jeter auto......anyone have one FT...???
No Jeter auto, but open offer sent!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(04-26-2014, 08:14 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: No Jeter auto, but open offer sent!
Like the museum Gwynn....but Unfortunatly it is more than the cards you want, also I am in the process of moving from one apartment to another so I have to do some searching for those cards.....
Bucket

And the Gwynn is actually involved in another deal in progress at the moment. The only ones I saw I could use from you were the Cepeda and Gore, and honestly, the main one is the Cepeda, I could live without the Gore. Let me know if you can find something that would work for the Cepeda. No worries on the moving thing, take your time. I'm not in a hurry Smile
(04-26-2014, 08:27 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Like the museum Gwynn....but Unfortunatly it is more than the cards you want, also I am in the process of moving from one apartment to another so I have to do some searching for those cards.....

Bump.....
Bucket