`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Radio 4/24/14 - Interview w/ Tracy Hackler of Panini

Beckett Radio 4/24/14 - Interview w/ Tracy Hackler of Panini
This week on Beckett Radio, we bring on Tracy Hackler from Panini America to talk about the upcoming Panini Prizm World Cup product, NHL Licensing buzz, and some new details to the Panini Rewards Program.

If you want to win a BRAND-NEW box of Panini Playbook Hockey, just put in the comments section the name of the NHL player we talked about in the 'Believe The Hype' segment AND tell us your favorite NHL Playoff memory! We will pick one lucky listener in next week's show!

Subscribe to our podcast here! tinyurl.com/pj532lh

If you have any questions or comments, email us at radio@beckett.com!

Follow us on Twitter for special giveaways, breaking news, and other entertainment!
twitter.com/BeckettRadio

RE: Beckett Radio Episode 16
Another very entertaining show! Thank you.

Gustav Nyquist is the hockey player from the Believe The Hype' segment.
My favorite NHL Playoff memory is the run the Florida Panthers made during the 1996 Stanley Cup Playoffs. It was a magical thing to experience in person. As a Miami native I didnt quite grasp how special playoff hockey was until we were in the middle of it

Gustav Nyquist is the player, My Favorite NHL Memory is when the Boston Bruins Came back in the Eastern Conf Quarerfinals in 2013 from a 4-1 Deficit in game 7 to the win game 5-4 in OT and won the series they looked dead in.

Gustav Nyquist is the player. My fav moment was heading down to joe Louis arena in 2008 for game one of the Stanley cup finals between my fav team the pittaburgh penguins and the Detroit redwings. Yes the pens lost 3-0 and the ended up losing the series but to be at the big dance love was something so special and a once in the life time experience. I know if I wast away on exchange for school in 2009 I would have attended the finals again which the pens ended up winning. Will truely never forget those chills of excitement watching the game

Gustav Nyquist is the hockey player. And best playoff memory ill never forget was 2010 my son was only one years old. He was laying next to me watching game 6 i was teaching him more about hockey. He started to fall asleep i told him just stay up to witness history. Well he made it and we got to see the blackhawks win the Stanley cup best memory of the Stanley cup playoffs I'll never forget knowing i got to see it with my son. And in 2013 we got to see it happen again and i took hm down to the parade to see the Stanley cup. Hope to have many more memories of watching some blackhawks Stanley cup playoffs together

Gustav Nyquist is the player you were referring to.

My favorite NHL Playoff memory is when the MN Wild unceremoniously ended Patrick Roy's career and knocked them out of the playoffs. Now they need to knock him out as a coach!

Gustav Nyquist! My favorite Playoff moment was when Patrick Roy winked at Sandstrom who was waiting on a rebound that didn't happen after he stopped a shot from Luc Robitaille in overtime of Game 4 of the ’93 Stanley Cup final.

Gustav Nyquist,

My favorite Hockey Playoff the LA kings beat the Devils to win the Cup in 2012. That was a great feeling to finally see the US hoist that Lord Stanley Cup in LA!!!!

(04-25-2014, 11:38 AM)kct1 Wrote: Gustav Nyquist,

My favorite Hockey Playoff the LA kings beat the Devils to win the Cup in 2012. That was a great feeling to finally see the US hoist that Lord Stanley Cup in LA!!!!
Sorry KCT1, I can't accept your submission in the contest...you're a Kings fan.

Sincerely,
A Sharks Fan

#beatLA

P.S.- Just kidding!

Gustav Nyquist is the player. My favorite playoff moment is far..far ..away..When Brent Ashton scored a goal for the Nordiques to beat the Hartford Whalers at Le Colisée in Quebec City with my uncle....Great moment!
Thanks
Martin

Trading site: http://pages.videotron.com/lhvq/cards

Bucket: http
://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z246/thenurse_bucket/