`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!

Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
Done until part 14
Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black
ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
you know I will send you some stuff like the past few times

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
I will take Tavon Austin Triple Threads. Offer will be sent shortly. Please add the Austin to your ORG
Collecting all Steve Young!

Photobucket: http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312...d%20Autos/

I will add the austin now and the trade manager is down at the moment. As soon as it's up and running I will throw it in the trade.

Gropas- sounds good bud. Hope all as well. I've been busy for a little but trying to get back in the swing of things.

justin hunter auto, julius thomas playbook auto, tavon austin auto patch, calvin johnson bronze ref and few more gone....

Get those low end gameused that you can't trade to anyone out of storage! Let's go!

new week!

was a good week let's get it rolling again!

I'd be interested in the '05 Classics Newsome auto if we could swing a more traditional trade. My org is up to date as of this morning, but who knows what's actually showing up at any given moment.

Inserts/Autos are also uploaded to my bucket if you don't mind slogging through a bunch of parallels.

(05-05-2014, 08:00 AM)Harv72b Wrote: I'd be interested in the '05 Classics Newsome auto if we could swing a more traditional trade. My org is up to date as of this morning, but who knows what's actually showing up at any given moment.

Inserts/Autos are also uploaded to my bucket if you don't mind slogging through a bunch of parallels.
What do you have for autographs around the same value. I see a bunch of low end then the eddie lacy autograph. Do I have anything else to add to get the lacy?

(05-05-2014, 10:39 AM)stevca Wrote: What do you have for autographs around the same value. I see a bunch of low end then the eddie lacy autograph. Do I have anything else to add to get the lacy?
I traded away pretty much all of my mid-range autos for PC stuff. I'm pretty sure you'll have enough to get the Lacy from me, or if you'd prefer I should be receiving a few high-end boxes in the next couple hours & we can see what I pull from those.

EDIT: Pretty "meh" break overall. I haven't added anything to org yet but my guess is that the only auto I pulled in that price range is a Bill Parcels HOF auto from '13 Spectra...but, it's a redemption. Some nice other cards including an RGIII 5/5, but the autos were pretty lacking.