`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
How many for the Wilson's?
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
(05-31-2014, 01:20 PM)spcrd Wrote: How many for the Wilson's?
It's on bottem of first list, 150 for Inception and 100 for Retro.

[Image: packers.jpg]

(05-30-2014, 11:57 PM)jennings85collector Wrote: Interested in the Matt Ryan Auto

You want the Ryan auto? Let me know and I'll package her up for you.

and Yep the Wilson autographs 150 for inception and 100 for retro. If you want both I could cut a few off the asking price for you.
Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black
ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

New week anyone today?

anyone today?

I would like the inception Russell Wilson

(06-12-2014, 01:26 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: I would like the inception Russell Wilson
Sounds good. Do all the gu/autos meet the requirements? I will send you an open offer now with the wilson in the trade. If you have the cards in your org feel free to add them to the trade or just mark down the break down of the cards.

ex.
24 fb press pass/sage
138 fb gu/autos that meet the requirements. Thanks,
steve

I'll take the Alfred Morris Hard Hat. Also interested in the UD Sweet Spot Dwayne Bowe, but I don't see any card requirements for that one.

I have enough for the AM, but can you let me know what you want for the Sweet Spot Bowe?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(06-12-2014, 09:41 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: I'll take the Alfred Morris Hard Hat. Also interested in the UD Sweet Spot Dwayne Bowe, but I don't see any card requirements for that one.

I have enough for the AM, but can you let me know what you want for the Sweet Spot Bowe?
the Dwayne Bowe was actually traded. Do you collect him? I think I have a few multicolor patches of him from 08 upper deck premier that I haven't added yet.

not a collector of him, but just liked the card.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA