`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check your Auto Renew

Check your Auto Renew
Make sure you check your Auto Renew. My subscription was purchased last year (1 year ago today) and i MADE SURE my auto renew box was not checked. With all of the updates, Some how the box re checked itself and I just got nailed for a renew fee.

I know for a FACT that that box was unchecked. So make sure everybody checks their boxes if they do not want to auto renew.

Now i get to fight with wonderful customer service for a refund.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: Check your Auto Renew
Unfortunately Beckett does not have the renew feature, but it is PayPal that houses it. You have to go into your PayPal account and remove the Auto Renew feature on their end. Hopefully Beckett will give you a refund, but I can't make any promises. Contact Dan Hitt to see if there is anything that he can do in this situation.

Randi

It's beckett that handled it. As i was talking with the customer rep, He cancelled my auto renew account. I got an email from paypal saying it's been cancelled.

The customer service rep said there are no refunds and there is nothing he will do about it, so take it up with paypal.

under online subscriptions there is an auto renew check box go to my account, subscriptions, and you will see the check box.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I'm well aware of the check box, I know i checked it. I used to go month to month so i'm very familiar with the auto renew check box.

I get to now escalate it through paypal and get to wait 21 days for my money to come back. Yay. Glad i get to fight this fight now and have somebody else hold my money that i had planned on spending.

You know, here's what i don't get. A simple easy to do refund. Obviously there was a mistake and instead of being such a hardass over 81 dollars, issue me a refund. I was going to renew my subscription any way when i actually have budgeted the money so they'd get their money back, but now they're forcing me to fight this and making me angry so it makes me want to stay away from this site forever. so is it worth it to them? ya know. I just dont get this site. It's not like i let this go a month. I caught it right away.

I don't use paypal to pay for my subscription so hopefully when it is time to renew I won't have any hassle.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

When I renewed my subscription I had to cancel the auto renew through PayPal. I guess they changed it? I hope that this works out for you, Brandon. I know you guys don't need to have another reason to stay away, and I am hoping that we don't lose anyone else.

Randi

if you pay with paypal, you have to cancel through paypal website

if you pay with credit card, you cancel through beckett
[Image: arod.gif]

I pay with the credit card that is linked to my paypal account.

If you paid with it by credit card just call your credit card company and have the charge reversed.