`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check your Auto Renew

RE: Check your Auto Renew
I just checked my renew status again, to be sure. It was still unchecked.

I will not be auto-renewing, and may not renew at all in September. One would hope that 5 months will be enough time to get all issues resolved in order for me to consider renewing again, but I'm not very optimistic.

I can get "pricing" from eBay or physical copies of the guide from Barnes & Noble, so I'm not concerned about that.

(04-22-2014, 07:29 PM)shierydana Wrote: I will not be auto-renewing, and may not renew at all. One would hope that 5 months will be enough time to get all issues resolved in order for me to consider renewing again, but I'm not very optimistic.

I will not be renewing my OPG. Tired for paying for a service that is going backwards. I am removing all but my traders to get below 2K. Until they take that away I will be on here. If that changes I will be gone.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I'm probably not renewing in July either. I'm going to start frequenting other sites to trade instead of popping in twice a year.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I'm up in Aug & my auto renew is set to off. I won't be renewing as well. I feel we have given Beckett more than enough time to make things right with the site.

Finally reached my breaking point. Auto renewal is off. Sad day as I love trading on this site but it is near impossible now and less and less people who are still hear are willing to make deals unless it helps them (Note: There are still some great traders willing to help out though).

Hope they will change in the future but I think I have two more months on my subscription and will be on to the other sites only from then on.

This is unless something major happens between now and then but we all know that isn't going to happen.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr