`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF 1998 VIP NASCAR Country inserts (Die Cut set completed!)

LF 1998 VIP NASCAR Country inserts (Die Cut set completed!)
One of my favorite insert sets I've discovered since I started to collect racing. I'd love to put both of these sets together. So far, I only have 4 from the base set and no die cuts. If you have any I need available for trade, please hit me up! Thanks! - Jason

#NC1 Dale Earnhardt
#NC3 Jeff Gordon (PENDING)
#NC4 Dale Jarrett
#NC7 Mark Martin

-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: LF 1998 VIP NASCAR Country inserts (Base & Die Cut)
I don't have any of these but I see that I have 4 cards to add to my Wantlist. I already have the Martin's in there, but I guess I should add Gordon and Rudd too.
GL picking them up, Jason! Keep us posted on your progress.

RE: LF 1998 VIP NASCAR Country inserts (Base & Die Cut)
(04-21-2014, 10:26 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I don't have any of these but I see that I have 4 cards to add to my Wantlist. I already have the Martin's in there, but I guess I should add Gordon and Rudd too.
GL picking them up, Jason! Keep us posted on your progress.
I think I might have a trade secured for a Gordon base card...I hope at least. I can't believe I was able to knock the Earnhardt Die Cut out right off the bat! That was a shocker...but very welcomed. If I come up with any dupes through picking up lots, I'll let ya know, partner.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: LF 1998 VIP NASCAR Country inserts (Die Cut set completed!)
Wow! Cannot believe how well this is going! Just completed a deal for a whole set of the Die Cuts! Which means I now have 2 of the Dale Sr. Die Cuts (anybody interested in trading for one?)

A pending deal for the Gordon base means I only need three more base to finish this up already!

Congratulations, that was quick Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(04-28-2014, 12:08 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Congratulations, that was quick Smile

Jerry
Thanks Jerry! Not quite done yet, but far easier than I thought this was going to be. lol, now watch I'll not be able to find one of these last base inserts for a year or longer!