`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Artifacts - Griffey Galore!

2007 Artifacts - Griffey Galore!
This is one of those breaks that makes you want to rip your hair out! Its super faded, but the redemption is an AUTOFACTS GRIFFEY AUTO! I'll call Upper Deck tomorrow to beg and plead. Anyone have any luck with expired redemptions from Upper Deck?

Also, the Griffey Jersey is from 2001 evolve but I pulled it in the 2007 box. Any idea of what it is? I can't find it in the Beckett database. Thanks for the help. Everything will be for trade when I get it loaded.

[Image: 200artifacts_zps4fcb2aeb.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: 2007 Artifacts - Griffey Galore!
I think UD did a bunch of buybacks in that product. I remember buying a box and pulling a Conseco jersey in mine from 2003 (?).

Good luck with the redemption, I have my doubts...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Ouch!!!! I didn't have any luck with mine. They have you send it in to be entered into a raffle.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(04-20-2014, 11:44 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Ouch!!!! I didn't have any luck with mine. They have you send it in to be entered into a raffle.
I've sent others in for a raffle and have done well, but I want the Griffey!! I sent a Tom Zbikowski auto and won a Carlos Gonzalez rc autos, so that worked out. I guess this is card karma....kardma
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I've found UD to be less than responsive about anything, but hopefully you'll have some better luck.
Kepler

nice griffey jersey
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK