`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of 12-13 Absolute, 1 box of 13-14 Court Kings and one 12-13 Select

2 boxes of 12-13 Absolute, 1 box of 13-14 Court Kings and one 12-13 Select
Anyone who reads anything that I ever type knows that I love 12-13 Absolute so when I talked to my LCS owner and he told me that he had two boxes I made the hour drive to the shop.

Absolute Box 1, Scan 1
[Image: Absolutebox1Scan1_zpse6f708a5.jpg]
Absolute Box 1, Scan 2
Ironically, I lost out on an auction of the same card with a much weaker patch (it was piping, not an actual patch). Pretty happy about this one though.
[Image: AbsoluteBox1Scan2_0001_zpsa13b5e43.jpg]

I broke the box of Court Kings next. I have been wanting to bust a box of Court Kings and this provided me a chance to do so.
[Image: CourtKingsScan1_zps24fb2b43.jpg]
So the auto was weak but I feel like I hit over the promised content. The Quad is /99 and the Giannis is /325
[Image: CourtKingsscan2_zpsd7086838.jpg]
And the Box Topper
[Image: KyrieBoxTopper_zps7408a5d6.jpg]

I broke the second box of Absolute next.
[Image: AbsoluteBox2Scan1_zps5011c763.jpg]
The Rip is 10/10 and just a cool card overall. To reiterate, I love 12-13 Absolute.
[Image: AbsoluteBox2Scan2_zps17e67c55.jpg]

To this point I did better than I would have figured so I figured I would press my luck a bit and went with a product that I got totally skunked on when it released.
[Image: Select_zps1fa8d520.jpg]
Yup. I got skunked on Select again.

All in all I have a good time with the breaks. I think that I did fantastic on the Absolute and pretty good on the Court Kings.

While I didn't get these from a box I did pick these out of the display at the LCS.
[Image: RandomPickUps_zps5b90fe0a.jpg]

Am I crazy for thinking I did well here?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2 boxes of 12-13 Absolute, 1 box of 13-14 Court Kings and one 12-13 Select
Hey man, I know your style. Regardless of how you did I know you had fun busting this stuff. Solid job with the Court Kings and that Duncan is killer! Such an under rated player in our hobby. I've considered grabbing some of his stuff. I love that Satch Sanders inset too, a real cool looking card.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

that duncan is stoooopidddd nice lol
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Sick duncan
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

It's funny how different the various forums are. The other forum you posted this in is giving about 10 replies for everyone you got here (I still prefer Beckett though).
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(04-20-2014, 08:42 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: It's funny how different the various forums are. The other forum you posted this in is giving about 10 replies for everyone you got here (I still prefer Beckett though).
The traffic is greater there but beckett is home to me. However, I do like the sports chat over there. The traffic makes it live discussion. It's like (and you should get this because we are the same age) America on line in the mid-90's minus a/s/l. Lol
(04-19-2014, 08:33 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Hey man, I know your style. Regardless of how you did I know you had fun busting this stuff. Solid job with the Court Kings and that Duncan is killer! Such an under rated player in our hobby. I've considered grabbing some of his stuff. I love that Satch Sanders inset too, a real cool looking card.
I love absolute. I now own five of the star gazing primes. I pulled the wall and Duncan. I feel like I did ok on the court kings. 13-14 products just aren't for me but I feel like I did ok on it. Select? I got killed.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Very nice Harden, Duncan patch and superb pickups.