`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE

PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE
HERES SOMETHING WE ALL NEED TO HOPE DOESNT HAPPEN! i sold a BGS 1996 UD mario lemieux jersey card graded 9.5 by beckett- serial # 8022726 -submitted by myself- item was delivered-and upon receiving it the buyer didnt agree with BGS grade-so he filed a complaint with paypal saying item was INTERIORLY NOT AS DESCRIBED- asking for a full refund- Paypal has held funds to investigate claim! really so now if customers dont agree with THIRD PARTY GRADING- they can file claims- Lets hope my friends that paypal doesnt honor this claim- or it will be end of graded card sales on ebay as we know it------------------------

As a posted yesterday -i sold a BGS 9.5 Mario lemieux UD JERSEY card . when buyer got it- he asked for his money back because he didnt agree with BGS opinion that it was a 9.5- he filed a complaint-stating "interior" of item not as described- WELL FOLKS PAYPAL RULED IN HIS FAVOUR- So for now on every THIRD PARTY GRADED CARD you sell can be returned if buyer doesnt agree with grade and PAYPAL will back them! - this is insanity! --heres paypal offical ruling-Case number: PP-003-092-422-988

Refund amount: $700.00 USD

We've determined that the buyer should receive a $700.00 USD refund if they
ship the merchandise back to you. The merchandise will be in the same
condition as when the buyer received it and the buyer is responsible for
all shipping and handling costs.----------- THE KICKER IS THE BUYER SAW THE CARD IN SCANS ON MY EBAY AUCTIONS AND EMAILED ME TO SELL TO HIM AS HE WANTED THAT CARD. heres original listing--1996 /97 UD GAME JERSEY GJ6 MARIO LEMIEUX BGS 9.5 YELLOW SWATCH #121310128695-L HONORS REFUND-SAYING THIRD PARTY GRADING DOESN'T MATTER-

RE: PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE
So what did Paypal say to you that you did not grade it yourself but a third party?

Even if you win the case, Paypal still steals $10 for representation. What a joke Paypal. Card was as described, end of story. Hope you win.
PC Goalies: ARTURS IRBE, Antti Niemi, Patrick Roy & Sawchuk
Sets: Millennium Goalie Memorabilia, BTP Goalie Gear and Trappers
Irbe PC: http://irbecollection.weebly.com/index.html
Photobucket Traders: http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/Irbe3201/library/TRADE%20BUCKET?sort=6&page=1

STOP SELLING GRADED CARDS ON EBAY OR WITH PAYPAL! As a posted yesterday -i sold a BGS 9.5 Mario lemieux UD JERSEY card . when buyer got it- he asked for his money back because he didnt agree with BGS opinion that it was a 9.5- he filed a complaint-stating "interior" of item not as described- WELL FOLKS PAYPAL RULED IN HIS FAVOUR- So for now on every THIRD PARTY GRADED CARD you sell can be returned if buyer doesnt agree with grade and PAYPAL will back them! - this is insanity! --heres paypal offical ruling-Case number: PP-003-092-422-988

Refund amount: $700.00 USD

We've determined that the buyer should receive a $700.00 USD refund if they
ship the merchandise back to you. The merchandise will be in the same
condition as when the buyer received it and the buyer is responsible for
all shipping and handling costs.----------- THE KICKER IS THE BUYER SAW THE CARD IN SCANS ON MY EBAY AUCTIONS AND EMAILED ME TO SELL TO HIM AS HE WANTED THAT CARD. heres original listing--1996 /97 UD GAME JERSEY GJ6 MARIO LEMIEUX BGS 9.5 YELLOW SWATCH #121310128695-

WHAT A BUNCH OF SH!T !!!!!!!

wow, this is horrible. Bad decision Paypal.
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Now this is atrocious! People like this need to be held accountable for their actions!

I came up with the same thing before. If the user is h0we9 (or something to that effect) then STAY AWAY! I lost my claim, lost my money. It took a couple of weeks but the user failed to send my card back to me, so the money ended up getting refunded. Then they disputed with their credit card company, claiming that I falsely charged their card. Again my money was gone, but PayPal refunded me immediately (after a lengthy phone call) due to the fact that the case had already been settled by both them and eBay.

It is a pain in the rear, but just keep ringing PayPal's phone and never give up your fight. PayPal will almost always side with the buyer until the buyer refuses to rectify the situation by sending the card(s) back. This is just the way it is, and people like this are out there to work that system. Many users fail to fight and just give up their losses. This is why these people do what they do. Please do not stop fighting for what is right by you! Best wishes with this!

Randi

THIS MEANS THAT ANY ITEM OF ANY KIND GRADED BY A THIRD PARTY GRADING SERVICE CAN BE SENT BACK if buyer doesnt agree with grade- this is TOTALLY WRONG OF PAYPAL (AND IN PARTNER SHIP EBAY) All 3 grading companies should rally againest this decision-as basiccally PAYPAL is saying- THE GRADING SYSTEM DOESN'T MATTER! Everyone who sells a GRADED CARD on ebay or via PAYPAL should fight this-its only a matter of time before one of you get burned by it-

So does the money get refunded right away or how does that work? How do they know when or if you get the Lemieux back?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(04-19-2014, 11:17 AM)chemainus Wrote: So does the money get refunded right away or how does that work? How do they know when or if you get the Lemieux back?
BUYER NEEDS SEND TRACKING # and they confirm shipped- then take MY MONEY-