`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello my people.. Question for you

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you
Probably 2010 National Treasures Demaryius Thomas NFL Shield auto 1/1. I tracked it down but the guy wanted way too much money for it.

Fictious card, an on card of Manning (in Broncos uni) and Elway dual auto. Maybe each a Super Bowl MVP inscription. Preferbly a "Super Bowl XLIX MVP" by Mannings name if ya catch my drift. Wink
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Mine is an AP 2007 Exquisite RC!!!!! That would be sweet. Maybe even just any AP rc auto lol

My tends to change from time to time...

Currently...I am looking for a rare Ed Reed auto or rare Charles Woodson auto to go in my Corners/Safeties PC.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Easy: 1952 BOWMAN LARGE #48 GEORGE HALAS CO RC. Not entirely out of price range, if I planned for it and did some eBay liquidation. Just can't find a nice one that isn't overpriced. I'd want it graded at least a solid six, and I'd like to go around $200. Is that too specific?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Curly Lambeau and Vince Lombardi Autos as a GB Packer fan, Red Grange and Jim Thorpe Autos as a guy that likes the history of the game. I love autos of those old guys.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Outside of Fred Taylor's the quad below with 3 of my top 5 favorite players (and Sayers as a bonus) was the one for me. Never thought I'd own it but got it for a "steal" back when Peterson was still hurt.

Sick cards, everyone! Especially the one above along with the Taylors in the sig.

For football, mine came in today. Colin Kaepernick National Treasures Gold /49. Of course the black version would be better, but realistically attainable, this was it.

[Image: 13980156153_76dbd8b580_z.jpg]
Thanks!
Pass on the torch of GREATNESS!
[Image: 13315791315_61d4c04d07.jpg]

Awesome cards everyone ... I love nothing everyone's fav cards Smile
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

Peyton manning Rc Contenders auto
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(04-17-2014, 08:44 AM)raiderspawn Wrote: Recently I have been thinking about what would be my ultimate card to have. I know mine would be 1965 topps Fred biletnikoff RC ... What would be yours?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here I'm just really would like to know everyone's ultimate card.. Post pics if you already have it Smile
2013 Upper Deck Matt McGloin Autograph /15.

Have one?
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com