`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Recent BGS Sub Pop Tebow Auto Favre Colston More

Recent BGS Sub Pop Tebow Auto Favre Colston More
Showing off a recent BGS sub that I got via Fedex today...

I did the 45-day football special...popped right on day 45.

Overall, this is what I expected.

I "frown" for the Tebow and Kaep....though both were better than graded.

Favre is Pop 6, with none higher.

Steven Jackson is Pop 82, but only 8 9.5s and none higher.

Colston is Pop 2, with none higher.

Tebow is pop 1, obviously none higher.

[Image: 1qUryYC.jpg]
[Image: UEGlp32.jpg]
[Image: 2l6CIyc.jpg]

RE: Recent BGS Sub Pop Tebow Auto Favre Colston More
Congrats on the returns, love seeing Finest cards graded. The Kaep does look less than ideally centered though. The two black lines running up to the corners don't look all that even to me. Here's an example of one that got graded a 10 for centering (not my auction) http://www.ebay.com/itm/131127574828 . And the 2010 Finest Rookie Auto Patch set can be a tough grade because how thick the cards are and they were typically found at the back of the sealed pack. As for the surface for some reason I found in some boxes that the cards seemed "cloudy" from the factory which a microfiber cloth seemed to take care of.

If you thought you might ever want to move the Tebow, please let me know and again congrats!

RE: Recent BGS Sub Pop Tebow Auto Favre Colston More
(04-15-2014, 11:11 PM)jplarson Wrote: Congrats on the returns, love seeing Finest cards graded. The Kaep does look less than ideally centered though. The two black lines running up to the corners don't look all that even to me. Here's an example of one that got graded a 10 for centering (not my auction) http://www.ebay.com/itm/131127574828 . And the 2010 Finest Rookie Auto Patch set can be a tough grade because how thick the cards are and they were typically found at the back of the sealed pack. As for the surface for some reason I found in some boxes that the cards seemed "cloudy" from the factory which a microfiber cloth seemed to take care of.

If you thought you might ever want to move the Tebow, please let me know and again congrats!
great advice and words here, thanks!