`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade over the next 10 days

Looking to trade over the next 10 days
My Total Access subscription is ending in 10 days and I will be moving in 1 1/2 months, so I am going to hold off on renewing it (as I will be preoccupied with packing and moving and won't need access to the price guide or ORG) unless they offer me a really good discount. So I want to try and get as many trades done as possible before my subscription runs out. Check out my ORG and check out my wantlist (the link is in my signature below). If you have anything that I need please let me know. I am also interested in trading for Jedd Gyorko, Ivan Rodriguez, and Gary Carter cards that I don't already have, along with several players in other sports. Hopefully I can get a bunch of trades done before my subscription ends and I start packing everything up.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Looking to trade over the next 10 days
any jeter rc's? I can open my irod pc up again
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-15-2014, 01:56 PM)elberson Wrote: any jeter rc's? I can open my irod pc up again
Sorry, but I don't have any Jeter RCs for trade right now. I have some I would consider trading in the future, but they are already boxed up and it would take some time to find the box right now.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

(04-15-2014, 02:00 PM)djohn Wrote: Sorry, but I don't have any Jeter RCs for trade right now. I have some I would consider trading in the future, but they are already boxed up and it would take some time to find the box right now.
gotcha, it took me about three months to start finding my cards all over again, good luck on the move, my your back hold up...lol
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-15-2014, 02:29 PM)elberson Wrote: gotcha, it took me about three months to start finding my cards all over again, good luck on the move, my your back hold up...lol
Thanks, this will be my 4th move in 5 years. I have 2 rooms of cards, memorabilia and other collectibles, so there are plenty of cards that I haven't seen in a long, long time. I am planning to sell some off before this move, as I already know I will be moving again next year, and lugging around all of these cards is getting tiresome. In fact I already sold some sets on eBay, but I have a long ways to go before I make a decent dent (plus I have to stop acquiring more, which is the harder part for me).