`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update Regarding Issues

RE: Update Regarding Issues
but now my totals and quantities make no sense and cards i moved around are back to where i moved them from. that was some short lived happiness.
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Just marked a trade shipped and it has marked that I received the card as well which I have not.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I saw that you did that a while ago, Mark. You must have hit the wrong Received link on our trade. I was going to point it out to you, but I thought that you noticed.

Randi

(04-23-2014, 06:28 AM)mq13 Wrote: Just marked a trade shipped and it has marked that I received the card as well which I have not.

(04-21-2014, 04:00 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: wow, so here I was sitting in my office today thinking it was time to make a comeback to this site only to be greeted by this post. Looks like Beckett still hasn't gotten their act together. That's terrible, I was going to start adding my cards again and looking for trades especially since I've now organized my own collection a bit better. Now it seems like that would be a huge waste of time.
Do not waste your money or time. You are better off writing out your card collection than to rely on here.

(04-23-2014, 08:32 AM)rayeates Wrote: I saw that you did that a while ago, Mark. You must have hit the wrong Received link on our trade. I was going to point it out to you, but I thought that you noticed.

Randi
Randi,

See what happens when you forget to wear your glasses. If I did that I apologize. But I have seen it with 2 other trades I made whereas the other trader marked receiving their cards when I had not sent them. It was a great pleasure trading with you and everyone else over the years. But with these current issues here I have decided to move onward. Hope to see you on another site to continue trading my friend!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia