`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Image Hosting services

RE: Image Hosting services
(04-14-2014, 07:18 PM)Caffrey Wrote: I have seen your Flickr and visually is pretty impressive. But does It give you codes to post your photos in different sizes?

Is Photobucket free?

So it seems like SCA is the one that it's most prepared to handle the requirements of a card collector. You mentioned the option for different image sizes and the fact that it shows you the cards attributes is also a nice addition. But at the same time I find myself thinking I wish It looked a little nicer. Maybe it's just me.
Do you have app? If you do, can you tell us about it?
I like to scan all my cards instead of taking pics so I havent downloaded the app yet.

RE: Image Hosting services
There have been a few helpful opinions already, including the sports cards site I had never heard of, but to answer your starting question
(04-12-2014, 10:23 PM)Caffrey Wrote: If you can name your favorite and the reason why or simply tell me about your experience with the one you use, that would be a great help.
For my blog/web folkscards.com and also the folkertino and dennisrodman91 sites I use webs.com. It works for me because besides displaying pictures of my collections I like to present it more as a blog rather than strictly an album.
I have the free package at webs.com which gives you full building features - very easy - with some interesting tools, including Twitter timeline, YouTube frames, message forms and so on. There is a 40MB data storage limit, BUT they allow for pictures to not be hosted on their site and they let you use Photobucket or Imageshack source links instead. Works perfectly.
The only negative is that the free package is limited to only 10 pages.

Hope that helps.