`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Leaf Best of Football Unopened Edition 8 Box Break (Case +2)

RE: 2014 Leaf Best of Football Unopened Edition 8 Box Break (Case +2)
Leaf is not the only company that cuts up other manufacturers cards to make their own cut sigs - I have an 2009 Upper Deck Ernie Stautner Mystery Inonic Cuts which was made from an ENOR Autograph card. Not defending the practice or Leaf in general - just pointing out they arent the only ones that have done this.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Did u hit much out of the boxes?? Mainly the "07 premiere. Later mike. Nice pulls on the Cuts!!!!

(04-13-2014, 08:49 AM)bselje Wrote: Leaf is not the only company that cuts up other manufacturers cards to make their own cut sigs - I have an 2009 Upper Deck Ernie Stautner Mystery Inonic Cuts which was made from an ENOR Autograph card. Not defending the practice or Leaf in general - just pointing out they arent the only ones that have done this.
I mentioned a few others in an earlier post.... TriStar and Panini.
(04-11-2014, 09:21 PM)ugameck Wrote: ....I say this, however - I love their Sketch 1/1 originals and will buy them on the secondary market. Hypocrisy? Maybe.

Maybe I was rough on Leaf - I've seen TriStar do the same, and Panini cut a Walter Payton auto phone card and make it a "cut" auto as well. I hate the Leaf "Masterpiece" crap manufactured 1/1s though.
....see? Smile
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(04-13-2014, 09:14 AM)oumike83 Wrote: Did u hit much out of the boxes?? Mainly the "07 premiere. Later mike. Nice pulls on the Cuts!!!!
I actually collect sealed wax boxes too so I probably wont be opening any of the other boxes. I did hit a 2012 Panini Black Football box (which I already had one in my collection) so I will probably break that one this week.

As a wax box collector....I actually liked the product - it was a fun open...and like all products is a gamble...but when I missed it didn't feel like a major loss....no 1990 Score boxes inside!
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

Sweet autos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK