`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
GMA Grading

RE: GMA Grading
(04-16-2014, 09:48 AM)rollx8 Wrote: You grade your own cards and we create a logo for your company for your label.
(04-16-2014, 09:48 AM)rollx8 Wrote: you will decide the grading scale that you prefer.
(04-16-2014, 09:48 AM)rollx8 Wrote: GMA Grading will only label and encapsulate the cards based on your grades.
(04-16-2014, 09:48 AM)rollx8 Wrote: make sure that you grade accurately and know how to tell real cards from counterfeits.
(04-16-2014, 09:48 AM)rollx8 Wrote: GMA Grading will not be held responsible for any wrong doing.

(04-16-2014, 09:48 AM)rollx8 Wrote: Minimum initial order is 500 cards.

ho-ly crap. not only is the inducing fraud, it is required to commit the fraud to huge scale

seriously: anyone that uses GMA is just helping GMA profit by others committing fraud. period.

(04-16-2014, 09:57 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:

ho-ly crap. not only is the inducing fraud, it is required to commit the fraud to huge scale

seriously: anyone that uses GMA is just helping GMA profit by others committing fraud. period.
haha WOW just wow. Anything to make a buck I guess!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

I think GMA stands for "Grading, My A--!"

LOL

(04-16-2014, 01:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think GMA stands for "Grading, My A--!"

LOL
haha you guys are all funny. i never once said that GMA is better than any other company so please stop comparing them.
Also, the grade your own card doesn't have the GMA logo so i don't understand what the problem is. If it doesn't have their logo then they are not liable.
Again, GMA is NOT better than the other companies. i was just stating that if you just want them encased then this is the cheaper option.the holders do their job, keep them clean and protected. sure some might be a little loose but who the hell shakes the crap out of card that's encased that would cause it to get damaged? and like i said, it's only a few out of the many that were loose. THere is nothing wrong with the holders, NOTHING. just don't throw them on the ground or run over them with a lawn mower and i can assure that they will be just fine.
[Image: chrissale.jpg][/URL]

(04-16-2014, 01:59 PM)ratasnipes Wrote: who the h_ll shakes the crap out of card that's encased that would cause it to get damaged? and like i said, it's only a few out of the many that were loose. There is nothing wrong with the holders, NOTHING. just don't throw them on the ground
I'm disabled (for 13 years now) and I sometimes accidently drop my BGS/BVG slabs on the floor. And we don't have carpeted floors. So, in my case, IF I had GMA slabs, my cards would get damaged. So for me anyways, why not buy the best of BOTH worlds.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(04-16-2014, 01:59 PM)ratasnipes Wrote: haha you guys are all funny. i never once said that GMA is better than any other company so please stop comparing them.
Also, the grade your own card doesn't have the GMA logo so i don't understand what the problem is. If it doesn't have their logo then they are not liable.
Again, GMA is NOT better than the other companies. i was just stating that if you just want them encased then this is the cheaper option.the holders do their job, keep them clean and protected. sure some might be a little loose but who the hell shakes the crap out of card that's encased that would cause it to get damaged? and like i said, it's only a few out of the many that were loose. THere is nothing wrong with the holders, NOTHING. just don't throw them on the ground or run over them with a lawn mower and i can assure that they will be just fine.
I'm just teasing, man. If you like them, go for it, and don't worry about what the peanut gallery says.

(Which, as you know, if you solicit opinions on here, the peanut gallery WILL pipe up.)

(04-16-2014, 02:13 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I'm disabled (for 13 years now) and I sometimes accidently drop my BGS/BVG slabs on the floor. And we don't have carpeted floors. So, in my case, IF I had GMA slabs, my cards would get damaged. So for me anyways, why not buy the best of BOTH worlds.
Sorry i meant you can't throw (like literally, throw it) on the floor. if it drops it should be ok. i've dropped 2 of them while trying to move them around and they look fine to me. i guess it just depends on how high you drop it.
Honestly, everyone has their own opinion and that's totally awesome that you can afford to pay that much to get your stuff encased. i'd rather take the money i saved and buy a 2010 bowman chrome chris sale auto /50. i'm not selling my cards so for me, it works and i understand that it will not work for everyone.

(04-16-2014, 02:25 PM)ratasnipes Wrote: Sorry i meant you can't throw (like literally, throw it) on the floor. if it drops it should be ok. i've dropped 2 of them while trying to move them around and they look fine to me. i guess it just depends on how high you drop it.
Honestly, everyone has their own opinion and that's totally awesome that you can afford to pay that much to get your stuff encased. i'd rather take the money i saved and buy a 2010 bowman chrome chris sale auto /50. i'm not selling my cards so for me, it works and i understand that it will not work for everyone.
I haven't subbed in a couple of years, actually, ever since my Dad had a massive heart attack and almost died. We live close to Beckett HQ and since I'm disabled, my Dad would always drive me. So now I just buy cards that are already Beckett Graded.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

[quote='ratasnipes' pid='2446285' dateline='1397674777']

I could not agree more. Sometimes we just want encasement as a protection from everyday wear and tear. I want to be able to look at my cards and not be afraid to handle them. Your right about comparing companies--there is non better than BGS (other than BVG-for older cards-and I say that because of the holders NOT just the grading). I don't like my $500.00, $300.00 or even my $50.00 cards stored unprotected in case of fire, flood or broken water lines. I know a fire will destroy the case (I say this because someone on here, is going to tell me they are NOT fire proof-as if I didn't know). I want some minimal protection. I have insurance, safes and take all the precautions to ensure 50/75 years from now my grand kids will be able to enjoy them. I do not plan on submersing them in water or in a fire, however encasement helps with direct damage. On the other side, 50, 60, 70 years from now when all these stickers start pealing and falling off, (cards lords-PLEASE prove me wrong!) an encased card will have it encased, with that specific card and I'm sure then Beckett will have a "reattachment" service for sticker that can be verified as being issued/stuck on said card.
I love my Beckett holders for grading purposes just not for encasement only purposes.
For those that do NOT know what " " means-It means the enclosed is a direct quote-to be a direct quote, the words in between the quotation marks must be exactly like they were ORIGINALLY WRITTEN-hence since I copied and pasted-those were YOUR errors NOT MINE! --for what it's worth!
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Gem Mint 10 isn't actually the highest grade given by GMA there is a grade called pristine which would equal PSA's 10. Link:http://gmagrading.com/about/grading-scale/