`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Gypsy's - Retail 1 blaster and 2 hangers = More win

2014 Gypsy's - Retail 1 blaster and 2 hangers = More win
So I couldn't resist the urge to get a little bit more.. I went to target after dinner and picked up a blaster and 2 hanger packs.. Boy I'm doing pretty good here!

The first 3 pack + 1 bonus pack hanger netted me an Evan Gattis Auto Red border numbered to 49! Sweeeeeeeet. The bonus pack contains 3 White bordered non numbered cards. Got Darvish, Kemp and Yelich that I believe someone is collecting on here.

The second 3 pack + 1 netted me a Clayton Kershaw Blue bordered numbered to 499, and a Gomes, Verlander, B Phillips white bordered.. That was all in this one..

Finally the blaster... I got a mini red numbered to 99 of P. Corbin, a mini black numbered to 199 of C.C. Sabathia, and an AUTO of Lee Smith.

Not to bad at all. OK I'm done buying for a bit. I'll have everything organized this weekend and most of the "hits" will be for trade. Thanks!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 2014 Gypsy's - Retail 1 blaster and 2 hangers = More win
Check me for the Gattis!

Awesome! Congrats on your nice hits esp. the auto. Always nice in retail. Getting ready to order my boxes right now. Remember me for any Phillies you may hit (still have the awesome Mr Met base from OD if you still need it...maybe we can broker a deal!). Thanks for sharing .
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

haha you got it! I've also noticed that some of the retail packs have a different color stock to them as well. Not all, but some of them do. Hmm...
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Wow, amazing Retail! Not 1, but TWO autos?!?! Outstanding!
Wish my Target distributor was "on the Ball!" Like yours .... My local Target probably won't have GQ for another 2 weeks.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow, partner! Excellent retail mojo, there! If the Lee Smith AU happens to have him in a Cardinals uni, I'd love a shot at trading for it.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Yes Lee is in a cards uni. I'll put up a trade post this weekend when I have it all sorted out.

Check me for the red mini when you have it loaded please
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

you got it

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK