`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two weeks left...

Two weeks left...
...before my OPG expires. I most likely will not renew it due to all the issues this past year on Beckett. I was trying to hit 800 trades but that seems to be a pipe dream. So if you have the patience (which I no longer have) to see what I need and you need, then initiate the trade. I am deleting my want when I see no members have them. My list will be kept via an Excel spreadsheet which is more reliable. I will now do what I have to on other sites is list my wants.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Looking to hit 800...
Mark: I feel your pain .... The trade tool and the Org idea had so much potential, yet each and every maintenance or site update creates a whole slew of new problems. I feel this site regressing badly. Numerous traders are still listed, although they haven't accessed the forum in years. I've tried to block these traders by adding them to my ignore list so that their names don't continue to appear every time I add a card to my Org. and search for which traders actually are looking for this card. Now the ignore feature is no longer operational. I've brought this up to the help people, but I don't think they actually exist. I pay my OPG monthly, but it appears that will come to an end soon also. It's a shame to lose more and more good traders like yourself, but I know we can always deal on other sites.....
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

see if I have anything you can use, I'm going to be doing a fleamarket this sunday so most of my hockey is
being brought to be sold dirt cheap.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Down to needing only 17 more.
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Open offer sent
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

Open offer sent. If you can't find enough to match I can narrow down what I really want.

I'm always looking for tradebait so if i have anything you could use, send me an offer.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

To everyone that sent me offers. I have to wait till someting is done to the trade tool. I can only see the 1st 100 cards you have to trade. I really do not have the time to input what I need. I need over 700 items. So if you can wait a little I will respond to all offers & PM's.

(04-13-2014, 09:44 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I'm always looking for tradebait so if i have anything you could use, send me an offer.
Sorry did not anything I need right now.
(04-13-2014, 09:40 AM)beaudaciousone Wrote: Open offer sent. If you can't find enough to match I can narrow down what I really want.
Sorry I did not see anything I need roght now. Thanks for the offer!

RE: Two weeks left...
WOW. This site has really s--- the bed. Trade tool is almost worthless and I will not be spending another dime on this site. What was supposed to be fixed by the 14th of this month is even more screwed up.