`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
2014 Gypsy's (pix)- 1 Hobby box + 4 packs = Nice

2014 Gypsy's (pix)- 1 Hobby box + 4 packs = Nice
She was a gypsy womaaaaan. Gypsy wommaaan! Oh my. I had fun breakin' this bad boy down to the ground. Went to my LCS today and picked up 1 hobby box and 4 packs. I will say no more.. Pix or it didn't happen.

The sepia is numbered to 50.. the black borders are to 199
[Image: scan0001_zps58f7a8ec.jpg]

[Image: scan0003_zps52591fae.jpg]

The blue borders are numbered to 499
[Image: scan0002_zps92a5dbfc.jpg]

[Image: scan0004_zps8a35d38e.jpg]

Oh my what do we see at the bottom left...???!?!?!?!?!

[Image: scan0005_zpsacc244c1.jpg]

Lets get the backside...
[Image: shelbyback_zps8bd2c6cc.jpg]

Oh my.. I can't wait.. Open up and say Ahhhhhhhhhh
[Image: shelby_zps09f5c0c8.jpg]

This is arguably the most bodacious card I've ever gotten. How about that?

I also have a bunch of minis and the 10 from the mini box.I am not sure about the variations for the base cards so i'll have to do some research. Also i'll be getting more this weekend and will be sorting them there as well when I have the time. Those blue bordered ones are hands down my favorite looking ones.

My project for the year is to build the set of these including the base cards for both mini's and regular, and some of the inserts (not sure which ones yet) The rest will be for trade. That includes the patches, the autos, the special mini's and.. even that monster card will be for trade.

I cannot place a value of that booklet and I don't like to deal with money so if you have a bunch of my needs to help me with the set, then I will have no problem trading for it. Afterall, I enjoy building the sets and this is the one I choose for the year.

Thanks again for the look and i'll have everything listed in the org on the weekend and such. Whatcha think?

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 2014 Gypsy's (pix)- 1 Hobby box + 4 packs = Nice
Nice job. Were all the hits from the box or did u get any from the four packs?

I got one auto from the 4 packs and that was the eaton auto.

I'm sorting the base cards out now as I'm about a quarter into it and I have multiple doubles already.. Oh joy. 1 for 1 base card trade here we come heh.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Nice Miller!! Seems that when the boxes first hit the shelves, the big hits come out.

Love that Miller card Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

That Shelby miller card is totally wicked! I wouldn't mind getting one of those in my hobby box! I don't collect Shelby Miller, but that would be a heck of a card to build a PC around. Congrats on a loaded box O'Gypsy!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks! I'm still going through them and I found another added bonus: a Yu Darvish Reverse image. Nice. I'll finish going through these tonight as the excitement mounts haha.

(04-10-2014, 06:53 AM)muz0 Wrote: Thanks! I'm still going through them and I found another added bonus: a Yu Darvish Reverse image. Nice. I'll finish going through these tonight as the excitement mounts haha.
Yeah, I was just looking at a checklist to see which other pop-up cards, like your Shelby, were made. Then I noticed the list of reverse image cards and was just about to warn you to look for them. You beat me to the punch! Smile
There are also .... Clear Mini cards! That's new, too.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

THAT BOOK....DAYUMN, NICE JOB TOPPS! Gotta say, sickest book I have seen from Topps yet!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

Pop up cards like pop up books for children ...... What will they think of next ... LoL ..... Still a sweet pull of mojo.... I wonder if they could make a design to where a piece of GU could pop up like that.... Congrats!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards