`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF: Jordy Nelson 2008 Letterman "S"

LF: Jordy Nelson 2008 Letterman "S"
So, along with my Jordy Nelson rainbows for 2012 and 2013 I have another card I'm looking for. I just found 2 auctions that I purchased for 2008 Letterman that give me N E L O N in non-auto letters for him, leaving me with only needing the "S" for the complete nameplate. The only one on the bay is the Superfractor (1/1), and I have absolutely no desire to spend 200 bucks for one card that's not an auto. If anyone has one, I'm willing to work something out for it. Doesn't matter if it's the refractor (/6) or the base (/9), as I have an N and the L as the refractors.

Also still looking for the 2012 Red Inception, 2012 Red and Pulsar Finest, 2012 Magic relic, and the 2013 base Prizms refractor Jordy Nelson as well.

RE: LF: Jordy Nelson 2008 Letterman "S"
I was just looking at those too! :p

(04-09-2014, 10:55 AM)savagenate Wrote: I was just looking at those too! :p
Yeah, I lucked out and had one guy accept an offer on two of them. Of course, I overpaid on the one a little bit, but eh, I already had an N and an E, so I figured why not? LOL

Lol, why not indeed! Good luck in your search!

Good Luck. I have been stuck on any "S" for any PC player for ages. Also in same boat, have uatos and non-autos of NELO, but no darn S.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"