`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Bit Of Danica

A Little Bit Of Danica
Got in a few Danica cards recently, not much, hard for me to trade for her. Here they are:

[Image: img674_zps99bf9a15.jpg]
2012 Press Pass Showcase Classic Collections Memorabilia #CCMSHR Tony Stewart/Danica Patrick/Ryan Newman 45/99

[Image: img673_zpsef4678d3.jpg]
2012 Press Pass Showcase Showroom Memorabilia Gold #SRDP Danica Patrick's Car 36/50

[Image: img671_zps5bd73cc4.jpg]
2014 Total Memorabilia Clear Cuts Holofoil #CCUDP Danica Patrick 068/175

[Image: img679_zps5e6f511b.jpg]
2014 Total Memorabilia Dual Swatch Gold #TMDP Danica Patrick 033/150

Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: A Little Bit Of Danica
More like a little bit of awesome!! Great pick ups, Jerry!

I've got a real nice Dale Jr Clear Cut I'd offer you for the Danica Clear Cut! ...(that was a joke Wink)
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(04-08-2014, 04:02 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: More like a little bit of awesome!! Great pick ups, Jerry!

I've got a real nice Dale Jr Clear Cut I'd offer you for the Danica Clear Cut! ...(that was a joke Wink)
Thank you! I had to trade a JJ Windshield and a little bit more for it, so..... no on the Jr, lol Smile

Jerry

Nice stuff , I especially like the first for obvious reasons. lol
All jokes aside congrats!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(04-08-2014, 04:08 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: so..... no on the Jr, lol Smile

Jerry
Darn.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Sweet pickups, Jerry! I still hate that I couldn't get that JJ Clear Cut from you, BUT I didn't have a Danica one to trade for it. Big Grin

I did manage to get a Kahne Clear Cut though, will post it soon. Those cards are SOOOO thick. Having one in hand now, I understand why. I didn't know that the Lexan windshields are that thick but it completely makes sense. It makes me wonder how much an entire windshield weighs!

(04-08-2014, 11:28 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Sweet pickups, Jerry! I still hate that I couldn't get that JJ Clear Cut from you, BUT I didn't have a Danica one to trade for it. Big Grin

I did manage to get a Kahne Clear Cut though, will post it soon. Those cards are SOOOO thick. Having one in hand now, I understand why. I didn't know that the Lexan windshields are that thick but it completely makes sense. It makes me wonder how much an entire windshield weighs!
Thank you. I am not sure if JJ is a PC driver to the person who I traded the windshield to, if you want to know who I traded it to PM me if you want to contact him. Thank you.

Jerry

Nice pickups, awesome cards all around.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Sweet pick ups.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com