`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 pack wonder 2014 topps Series 1 ... Look wh

1 pack wonder 2014 topps Series 1 ... Look wh
Right now im trying to sell off everything i got for some hospital bills for my dad overseas . Come lunch time i craved for some empanadas with $2 loose change i dropped by lcs which is just beside the empanada shop . Took 1 pack and went back to work ....

On my desk i opened up the pack. I usually open packs backward and was just looking at the 4 digit codes and just hoped for some variation . Half way i already noticed the redemption.

And when i flipped it over

Booooooooooom ! Best $2 purchase ever !!!!!

1 pack case hit !

[Image: FCF31D00-0AB7-47DB-A7EB-A1EB2238AB19_zps302zcjoi.jpg]

This is my second strata signature

Thanks for looking

RE: 1 pack wonder 2014 topps Series 1 ... Look wh
Congrats...who was the other you got...?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(04-07-2014, 09:59 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Congrats...who was the other you got...?
josh hamilton

[Image: bbd0ae019c7b77521098f527b577d3c5_zps67ce1b90.jpg]

Great pulls. I hope your dad makes a full recovery. You are doing an admirable thing.

(04-07-2014, 10:41 PM)cvfaris Wrote: Great pulls. I hope your dad makes a full recovery. You are doing an admirable thing.
thanks

i lost my father in law last year due to heart attack ... this year we were lucky to had him go for angiogram ans saw 2 arteries blocked 95%. he was prepped this morning and should be dont by now . i just need to let go of my cards to pay up for his bills . we only have 1 life to live so i owe everything i am to my dad

sweet hit on the miller!!! and i agree on lives. best regards to ur father. and if u ever consider trading the miller, love to have him for my cards pc. thanks

Sweet pull! Wish the best for your father.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

nice hit buddy, will keep your father in my prayers.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]