`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
86-87 fleer jordan rookie help

RE: 86-87 fleer jordan rookie help
(04-08-2014, 04:28 PM)spcrd Wrote: Yea but the grading company can't really do anything about it, I bought and sgc mint 9 Jordan for 1050$, which was a little low at the time but it was to go to be true because you can't really find them for less then 1700$.. The people or someone had reproduced the case And the numbers, the numbers were a real mint 9 Jordan but this one was not the real one when sent into the company to check.. If I didn't have proof I bought from the people in the exact shape and case I wouldn't of won my money in court.. So it's very risky but I learned my lesson and it won't ever happen again.. It sad that people are doing this now.. The card had none of the fake tips, (bulls logo, dot in 1986, color etc..) it looked the exact real one.. So if you don't have any experience with the real Jordan or Any of the 1986-87 fleer cards I defiantly wouldn't risk a 1000$, it defiantly fooled me and if I wasn't a little worried about it, it would still be sitting in my collection and be a replica and I wouldn't even know it.. Anyways goodluck
WOW that's pretty amazing. I would think you would need some special instuments to make a clean case and so on...sucks that they are doing this, but that's pretty impressive.