Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Free Cespedes Contest (Closed)

RE: Free Cespedes Contest
4/9 distance 391

(04-07-2014, 09:18 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: 4/12 against the Mariners
382 feet left center, (where the just moved in the fences about 12 feet 390 to 378)
Thanks for the Cespedes contest!
Hoping he hits one tomorrow of course, but I like the logic and the distance Mitch!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(04-07-2014, 10:48 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Hoping he hits one tomorrow of course, but I like the logic and the distance Mitch!
What the good doctor forgot to take into account is that before Yoenis can get to Seattle, he gets to face Phil Hughes, Mike Pelfrey and the soft-tossing, pitch-to-contact bullpen arms of the Minnesota Twins ... who are on the clock for the first pick in the 2015 MLB draft. lol
Kepler

(04-08-2014, 11:16 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: What the good doctor forgot to take into account is that before Yoenis can get to Seattle, he gets to face Phil Hughes, Mike Pelfrey and the soft-tossing, pitch-to-contact bullpen arms of the Minnesota Twins ... who are on the clock for the first pick in the 2015 MLB draft. lol
yeah. Phil Hughes is a maxed out five-star match-up for Cespedes according to Yahoo Fantasy sports!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

(04-08-2014, 11:16 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: What the good doctor forgot to take into account is that before Yoenis can get to Seattle, he gets to face Phil Hughes, Mike Pelfrey and the soft-tossing, pitch-to-contact bullpen arms of the Minnesota Twins ... who are on the clock for the first pick in the 2015 MLB draft. lol
Yeah, I've some experience watching that movie! Smile Phil Hughes has a certain knack of giving up the long ball! Kept waiting for him to become better over the years ... Never really improved. If Cespedes doesn't hit one or two off Hughes, he'll certainly tee off in Seattle!
Hey Jared, shipped your trade today. I'll post tracking to the C2C spot.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-09-2014, 01:32 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, I've some experience watching that movie! Smile Phil Hughes has a certain knack of giving up the long ball! Kept waiting for him to become better over the years ... Never really improved. If Cespedes doesn't hit one or two off Hughes, he'll certainly tee off in Seattle!
Hey Jared, shipped your trade today. I'll post tracking to the C2C spot.
If you would've told me that the Twins would be outhomering the A's 2-0 right now and that Hughes would give up 4 earned in the first, but survive to make it through 5 I would've called you crazy.

As a Twins fan, I'm making Hughes available FT if the Yanks need him back. Experiment over, IMO.
Kepler

RE: Free Cespedes Contest (Closed)
Damn I lost quick... Good luck to your boy he is due for a breakout year.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Today is the day he hits his 2nd homerun of the season.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

We have 4 contestants for today's game against King Felix. I'd love to see him rope one off of felix but he has done a pretty good job of making Yoenis look like a mental midget in past showdowns.

Stupid Twins. You had one job and you couldn't even do that right.
Kepler