`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope to be trading soon!

Hope to be trading soon!
I just wanted to drop in and say hey and introduce myself. My name is Jason I was a member here for years but got divorced back in 2007 and sold everything off. I have decided to get back into collecting and I am going to be purchasing some inventory really soon.

There seems to be a lot of changes here like the "organize" section. not sure I like it but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Anyway I have added the few cards I have into there and will be adding more really soon.

Anyway I collect Cincinnati Reds as well as vintage cards. I am working on building my Pete Rose PC back up. I am also working on putting together a 1982 Topps set so I will be looking to trade for or purchase and common lots you might have.

I look forward to what will hopefully be an enjoyable second go round here on Beckett!

haha, I found one of my old banners someone here made for me. i think I need an update!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: Hope to be trading soon!
Welcome back to the Beckett boards! My PC players are in my signature. I'm also working on building a 1979 Topps Set as well as the 2014 Topps Master Set sans parallels. Hope we can trade sometime and I hope you enjoy coming back. The more good people we have here, the better it is.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Welcome back. Look forward to trading with you sometime.

Welcome Back! Check me for 1982 Commons when you are ready.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Welcome back. Check me if you would like anything!
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy getting back into the hobby. I have a bunch of 82's to trade (not loaded currently) if and when you are ready.